the thread about nothing...

I'm gonna sell my broken car. Should I fix the alternator ($600) and then sell or just sell as is? It's worth 1.15-3k according to the internet if not broken

what kind of car? most cars are simple to replace, you can get a rebuilt one for less than $200 probably.

IMG_8442.JPG

tenor.gif

Can't watch food channels..I get hungry instantly

tumblr_nhnxld5ZKx1r4sx2no1_500.gif

I'm gonna sell my broken car. Should I fix the alternator ($600) and then sell or just sell as is? It's worth 1.15-3k according to the internet if not broken

Fix it..it I will get more money..but what will u do..buy a new car? U should only get rid of a car and not fix it if the amt it costs to repair exceeds its value (totalled)

Watching the pizza show espisodes on youtube is brutal
i be dying for pizza after watching those

damn what kind of car do you have ? Naruto Naruto

travel channel - showing greece and Italy..it's unbelievable..I had to eat while watching

Tomorrow friday :pimp:

Jeans day and hitting up a bbq after i go pick up my friend's new GTI

Saturday crashing a wedding my friend found a room for the night.

I'm already hyped up for friday 5:00pm :lol:

if youre mechanically inclined then fix it, if the car is over all in good condition than it's worth it to pay someone to do it.

I remember 100 could've lasted me weeks as a young un

Sometimes I'll spend 200 dollars in a day and I wouldn't know what I did with it

yeah I'm getting a new car. I might just jumpstart the car and immediately sell it without bringing up the translator issue, is that immoral

alright ill tell them it's broke, hopefully they buy it at a decent price and I don't have to fix it

yeah I'm getting a new car. I might just jumpstart the car and immediately sell it without bringing up the translator issue, is that immoral

It should still start up with a bad alternator, sure it's not the battery? unless you been running it like that long enough to kill the battery.

It should still start up with a bad alternator, sure it's not the battery? unless you been running it like that long enough to kill the battery.

CAA guy says my translator is dead so the battery won't recharge. The battery was bought like a year ago
Jumpstarted the car yesterday and on the drive back my car just stopped accelerating. Had to get towed home

Back
Top Bottom