the thread about nothing...

I went to try and get the pinnacles but they were out of my size except for the blacks.
IMG_1118.JPG

I skipped but it was tempting. Polo outlet was trash. Passed on the bear tee's they wanted $45 for them and they look cheap as ****. If all are that quality I'm cool off the whole near run.

Word i havent copped a single bear tee. Doubt i will tbh. Gonna stack up for some pwing items and that fair isle joint. I know the sweaters gonna be money quality wise

I see myself not going out as much as other people my age do. Sometimes rather be home learning/reading.

Shaved after a few weeks, man this is tedious. Gotta stay on it every week and I can no longer be part of the dry shave family.

Dry shave? :x

What kinda savage are you
I don't grow, well at least I used to not grow a lot of facial hair but these past few months I've been growing hair on my neck a lot more, mustache is coming in quicker and my chin hair too. I used to be able to pass a razor over my mustache without any problems but now it's mad annoying. I'm growing hair on the side of my face too so let's see if I can actually grow a beard by the time I'm 30 :lol:

I have OCD when it comes to the shape of my beard. If both sides aren't exactly the same, I end up shaving. Right now both sides have a good shape.

I don't grow, well at least I used to not grow a lot of facial hair but these past few months I've been growing hair on my neck a lot more, mustache is coming in quicker and my chin hair too. I used to be able to pass a razor over my mustache without any problems but now it's mad annoying. I'm growing hair on the side of my face too so let's see if I can actually grow a beard by the time I'm 30 :lol:

Lol all you guys that cant grow facial and want to.. Man im telling you, its a pain in the ***. I wish i only grew a mustache and a lil goatee and nothing else

The homie from France came down to visit. I took him out to eat burgers and fries. Dude ate them with a knife and fork lol

Someone important in my life is moving away.

Low-key sad about it because she means a lot to me and she was a wifey candidate.

Back
Top Bottom