the thread about nothing...

^^^Why my European famb???

For running. Ultra boost is not the best.
Why I'm watching it or why I think it'll be a bit of a strange viewing experience?
It got some good reviews and it looks very unique so I'm giving it a watch. As for the latter, I know the movie also incorporates several underlying messages. As a European white guy I'm curious if I'll be able to pick up on those.

Police_Shooting_Minneapolis_Fake_Signs_42626.jpg-4baaf.jpg

nah fam not today.
i should've copped the rum cake too

im on a cut though. it's too hot down here...you got to be.

Yo I have a question that just came to mind that not a lot of people talk about.. Do y'all find it unecessary for dudes to propose to females in public? Isn't it best to do that in a private manor? Think about it you can avoid the public humiliation if she says no along with alot of other things idk. @shoyru chime in I wanna hear a women's perspective on this
Not a women but I don't think it's unnecessary at all. Does everyone need to do it, no. It''s honestly about the relationship they have and if it makes sense within it. Generally people ask in a way that is significant to the other person and if that includes a public display so be it. Who are we to judge when they are asking the love of their life to marry them. It may be corny or whatever word you want to use to us, but to them, it could mean the world.

Lol @ the old white folks feeling a way.

Is it bad i enjoyed seeing them feel uncomfortable?

Surprised none of em mentioned the hidden penis messages tho

All the white people heard was the N word. Everything else was noise.

Why was the N word SOOO offensive to them?

Back
Top Bottom