the thread about nothing...

There is a nice balance between time and money

I watch people work 60 hours a week for a decent salary ($160k ish) and i look at my 40 hour a week job at less money and think...nah you know what...i would rather make less and have time to go to the gym, walk my dog, make my girl dinner, grocery shop. I am more of a work to live, than live

Bruuuuh... $160k/year is pretty damn good :rofl:

60 hours a week...

I would probably only do that if I had to support other ppl

Since I'm only supporting myself, I'm good with 40 hours a week

All my respect to ppl that can put in that many hours though. I cry like a baby if I get mandated for even one extra shift.

Reactions: Ube
For those that still play indoor hoop, what ball do you guys recommend? Might end up getting another Wilson Evolution...but any recommendations are welcome.

ok so 160k is more then decent obviously :lol: But man knowing what other people make some times hurts the sole. A contractor at work the other day was mentioning she got her bonus check....$72k in bonus...but thats pre tax ya know so only like $40k of it is hitting her account..... :sick: had me sick

ok so 160k is more then decent obviously :lol::But man knowing what other people make some times hurts the sole. A contractor at work the other day was mentioning she got her bonus check....$72k in bonus...but thats pre tax ya know so only like $40k of it is hitting her account..... :sick: had me sick
what she do?

Last edited:
My plan is to finish my mba and go work 2-3 years in a high paying high hours job like corporate banking. Make 80-90k a year plus bonus. Stack up as much as i can, invest my money. Then find another job with no stress and settle for less money.

Yoooooo, fam I wanna leave work so bad. It's so boring. Like I feel as I'm I'm going crazy

Big dogg status, i got big dogg status

My grandfather used to say:

"Dont tell me that you gonna climb that mountain. Come and tell me that you climbed it"

Back
Top Bottom