the thread about nothing...

image.png
Robots

Was thinking of traveling out of my current state to other places and creating a dope video montage for everywhere I visit... is that something people would be interested in watching?

The fact that you noticed she deleted that pic kind of shows you still got feelings for her

If I were you I would stay away and get over here

Plus she isn't that attractive if you dumped here because of how she looks :lol:

She's not ig model hot which is the type of women I want to date next but everyone seems to like her. She in finance and will move to new york, that's hot to me because I really like smart women. I'm a shallow piece of **** so I guess I deserve this

Maybe when I finally date an ig model, she will be old news

As funny as this artist name sounds... Ball Greezy ... Dade County might have a winner with him. Mixtape is dope..

Something occurred to me when I was on fb. 80 percent of the ppl on my list are people that I've once known but will probably never talk to again.

Like some chick I once was real good friends with, before she broke up with a friend of mine, got engaged to some new dude a couple of days ago.

I commented congratulations on her fb announcement. I mean it too. But in all reality I'm probably never going to see her again lol

That's like 80 percent of social media. Just ppl communicating with each other online but have no intentions to see each other in person again.

It's a bit of a sad reality.

Something occurred to me when I was on fb. 80 percent of the ppl on my list are people that I've once known but will probably never talk to again.

Like some chick I once was real good friends with, before she broke up with a friend of mine, got engaged to some new dude a couple of days ago.

I commented congratulations on her fb announcement. I mean it too. But in all reality I'm probably never going to see her again lol

That's like 80 percent of social media. Just ppl communicating with each other online but have no intentions to see each other in person again.

Back
Top Bottom