the thread about nothing...

:lol: aint a damb thingb sacredb

jobs-ashton-kutc.jpg
jobs-ashton-kutc.jpg
jobs-ashton-kutc.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever happened to SB dunks? Seems like the hype on these died down and Nike hasn't released anything fire since the lobsters...correct me if I'm wrong.

Foamposites/LeBron's/KD's happened

and it doesn't help that the Nike SB line got boring...the supremes, lobsters, and space jam's were some recent releases that provided spark ....nothing comparing to the stuff back then....i still got my Rayguns and Hawaii's !

The new Supremes were garbage.

Only recent release I liked were the Nontourages.

Whatever happened to SB dunks? Seems like the hype on these died down and Nike hasn't released anything fire since the lobsters...correct me if I'm wrong.

Foamposites/LeBron's/KD's happened

and it doesn't help that the Nike SB line got boring...the supremes, lobsters, and space jam's were some recent releases that provided spark ....nothing comparing to the stuff back then....i still got my Rayguns and Hawaii's !

The new Supremes were garbage.

Only recent release I liked were the Nontourages.

Surpremes are overhyped but I'm surprised how consistent the prices are for the older dunks. Most of the prices stayed the same or even less on eBay i.e Ray guns, Avengers etc... except for Tiffs :x :x :x

Last edited:
Naw man it is all good. I just appreciate the tight can avy you come through with though. It's like a surprise when you get a new one 
happy.gif

Have tons of hw that need to be done Smh. Anyone know the difference between a community college and those other colleges like career care institute for example

Started watching Dragon Ball Z online...it's my first time watching the series.

OG or Kai? I think the people new to the show should watch Kai first to get all the main story out of the way then go back to watch the og for all the filler stuff

Hero worship on NT is insane, and actually kind of unsettling. Between

Jay-z
Kanye
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron
ect

There is more than a fandom with some of these guys, its a real obsession for some people |I :smh:

Jay-z
Kanye
Jordan
Kobe
Lebron
ect

There is more than a fandom with some of these guys, its a real obsession for some people
tired.gif
mean.gif
Whats wrong with people having heroes outside of the usual ones? Its not like any of those people are about things that are truly negative. As long as they arent taking to an extreme where lives can be lost over it then its all good with me.

Jay-z

Kanye

Jordan

Kobe

Lebron

ect

There is more than a fandom with some of these guys, its a real obsession for some people |I :smh:
Whats wrong with people having heroes outside of the usual ones? Its not like any of those people are about things that are truly negative. As long as they arent taking to an extreme where lives can be lost over it then its all good with me.

Idk, to me theres a difference between looking up to someone, and hero worship. People really get into serious arguments about these guys. Post pictures of Kanye and Jay doing normal everyday activities. I mean everybody can do them, but its definitely a little bit odd to me

Idk, to me theres a difference between looking up to someone, and hero worship. People really get into serious arguments about these guys. Post pictures of Kanye and Jay doing normal everyday activities. I mean everybody can do them, but its definitely a little bit odd to me
laugh.gif
I cant lie that sounds like me. I've gotten into serious arguments about JAY-Z before with people. Same way I do with sports. I've never done the whole pics thing before though. Speaking of which I'm buying my plane ticket to see him in Brooklyn today 
pimp.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to be able to get a haircut cause I want to watch football and I refuse to watch a second of it at the barbershop. Nothing worse than people who know nothing about sports talking as if they do. How do you cheer for the Knicks, Thunder, AND Heat. Disgusting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Props to WhyHelloThere for putting me on this using a line to separate your posts about different topics in here, next time I see you I'm repping you.

Back
Top Bottom