the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n69r6zIVgE1roi79do1_500.gif

Just signed up to drive with Uber as a delivery driver.

Anyone ever do this? Thought about it?

Lol I thought about it doing it on my off days. I'm a nurse but sometimes I do nothing productive on my days off. But I decided against it.

And as far as the Rollercoaster talk, I used to be really into them. I still would probably ride them if I happen to be at a park but I remember one time on a ride on six flags the shoulder harness actually came off me briefly during the ride and I had to snap it back on real quick like.. That was scary.

I thought you had to be a certain height to ride a rollercoaster?

:lol:

I havent been on one in years. I remember in elementary school we went for a field trip. There was 1 that takes pics of you towards the end and you can buy your picture. I flipped off the camera :emoji_middle_finger::emoji_middle_finger:. Dude working there started giving me **** and i just laughed...the man went and told my teacher :smh:

Since we talking about rides, who been on that swinging boat?

Went on that one high one time, never again :lol:

What would you do if your employer paid you extra by accident...

Would u say something or keep it movin?

What would you do if your employer paid you extra by accident...

Would u say something or keep it movin?
This happen to me before. Didn't say anything. Wasn't a big amount. Like $250. But they took it out of my next check with a memo attached stating over payment...

If you love Coke Zero, you'd better stock up on it: Coca-Cola is ditching the drink.

Coke Zero will be replaced by a new sugar-free drink called Coca-Cola Zero Sugar.

Back
Top Bottom