the thread about nothing...

Watching Escape From L.A. :nthat:
IMG_1386.JPG

Saw on groupon that if u use ur cc to pay, u get 20% cashback for buying drinks at starbucks, for those that do drink starbucks religiously lol

that feeling u get when it's payday and it all goes to bills

I havent' been excited for a pay day in like 3 years. Once you set up a budget and realize where all of you money is going on a monthly basis its just some numbers changing on a screen.

I havent' been excited for a pay day in like 3 years. Once you set up a budget and realize where all of you money is going on a monthly basis its just some numbers changing on a screen.
Yeah I created a spreadsheet that I update each time I pay my bills for tracking

I could never save in my life. My girls good at it though so she manages the $ in the house.

But with her just getting back to work off maternity leave we back at it again, 100% dedicated

Almost maxing them out..

0% interest promotions got me in trouble

I use them for the rewards/points/cashback

But the balances are almost gone

Definitely lesson-learned

Almost maxing them out..

0% interest promotions got me in trouble

I use them for the rewards/points/cashback

But the balances are almost gone

Definitely lesson-learned

Nice.

Im thinking of getting the discover card, their cashbacks/rewards are crazy good. But im already at 2 cards and having a 3rd one bothers me

Nice.

Im thinking of getting the discover card, their cashbacks/rewards are crazy good. But im already at 2 cards and having a 3rd one bothers me
That's one of them..u get 5% casback in rotational categories..and at the end of they year they double ur cashback amount..the other one is chase freedom..trust me man if u don't need another card don't get one..I'm not adding any new credit lines anymore..I have 4 cards now

Back
Top Bottom