the thread about nothing...

i desperately need to go find out what kind of glasses i'll be needing

47325ca514d1b579bc826dd96729b394--dominic-chianese-tony-soprano.jpg

When the exam review is 73 questions :sick: Definitely trying to get this done tonight even though it's due tomorrow. I'll probably break this up into three parts with breaks in between to not burn out.

What does the black community think about Louis Farrakhan?

I only recently heard about how divisive he was.

We're all assigned different wards.

The ward next to me got so busy (patients were trying to incite a riot), that I got busy helping out (yes I would look like an *** if I said no)

Time flew. The end of the shift is already here!

Not Muslim but that book How To Eat To Live is deep my boy came out of prison swearing by it. Even photocopied me the whole book. It is a great read and interesting as far as showing what humans are supposed to digest and not.

Bruh cats turn 5% in the bin to get better food.

Ol flight by night muslims

Their whole ideology is ridiculous. Even Malcolm bagged it after he took the hajj

"We don't give a damn about no white man law if you attack what we love. And frankly, it ain't none of your business. What do you got to say about it? Did you teach Malcolm? Did you make Malcolm? Did you clean up Malcolm? Did you put Malcolm out before the world? Was Malcolm your traitor or ours? And if we dealt with him like a nation deals with a traitor, what the hell business is it of yours? You just shut your mouth, and stay out of it. Because in the future, we gonna become a nation. And a nation gotta be able to deal with traitors and cutthroats and turncoats. The white man deals with his. The Jews deal with theirs."

Back
Top Bottom