the thread about nothing...

I got something called a State Manhattan at Morton's. They garnish the drink with an actual steak piece. That's, interesting

1.PNG

tenor.gif

Lol, when I visited my college earlier to grab my transcript, I was surprised by the memories that hit me. I really enjoyed my time at this school.

It got to the point where I hunted this friend down on social media and I asked her to catch with me.

We hadn't spoken meaningfully in maybe 7 years.

Hopefully she'll get back to me. She was my best friend in college and I was terrible about keeping in touch since we graduated.

She had actually called me twice since we graduated and I never called back. And then when I wanted to, she had changed numbers.

Lol, when I visited my college earlier to grab my transcript, I was surprised by the memories that hit me. I really enjoyed my time at this school.

It got to the point where I hunted this friend down on social media and I asked her to catch with me.

We hadn't spoken meaningfully in maybe 7 years.

Hopefully she'll get back to me. She was my best friend in college and I was terrible about keeping in touch since we graduated.

She had actually called me twice since we graduated and I never called back. And then when I wanted to, she had changed numbers.

She single???

Lol nah. She had a boyfriend in college. I did lean in to kiss her once but she turned away.

She's with a different guy now.

In college, my friends swore up and down that she liked me though. But I said nah that can't be true cuz she got a guy

I'll let you know if she even answers my messages. LOL she could be pretty pissed that I never returned her calls after graduation

I was immature back then. I wasn't interested in hanging out with her and her boyfriend. Tbh I wanted to be more than friends towards the end of our time together at school

Now I'm ok with just being friends.

We were good friends

Back
Top Bottom