the thread about nothing...

Nah man, don't be delusional lol
b1ccb70f31d8a1d8c296ca6a28771237b30acaf806a20c69291d32562f11dc22.gif

My professor got hit by a car today on his bicycle, came to class, and gave a lecture to those who stayed. Also got five points extra credit for doing a survey.

i had the black pair :smokin

o and did you know that if you text your boss “Go F Yourself” you won’t have to go to work anymore?
I just looked them up.. I'd probably cop a pair if they retro'd. Bouta go read that sneaker news article on em

Approached a female today for the first time in a year.... More will be told soon.

Career question

Getting ready to apply for a fortune 500 company, it's a mid-level position and I pretty much have all the qualifications where I feel about 98% certain I'll get an interview.

I have no idea who the recruiter is and from everyone i've heard it'll be a round of interviews with whole teams anyways...

Should I do a cover letter or nah? Is there a point if im confident i'll get called in?

Career question

Getting ready to apply for a fortune 500 company, it's a mid-level position and I pretty much have all the qualifications where I feel about 98% certain I'll get an interview.

I have no idea who the recruiter is and from everyone i've heard it'll be a round of interviews with whole teams anyways...

Should I do a cover letter or nah? Is there a point if im confident i'll get called in?

Why not?

Back
Top Bottom