the thread about nothing...

45 seconds of awesome

That's the first thing I remember stealing from a store. :smh:

Saw this on Reddit :wow:

WHAT THE !?! How is that even possible ?

I looked up the story and it said a cute chic brought he car into a shop because of some grinding noises... Mechanic discovered this and she refused to fix it. Instead she signed a waiver dismissing the shop of any liability if she were to get in a collision (or die).

IMO the mechanic should have called highway patrol and had them inspect(
I don't really know **** about cars, whats wrong here :nerd:

A brake rotor should typically look like this:

The entire contact surface on the girls rotor is straight GONE exposing nothing but the internal ventilation fins. Ive seen some crazy worn out brakes before but never anything to that extent. The way they look she had to have put nearly 200k miles on those rotors.

o_0

So me, my girl, and 8 of our friends were going to get a table at a club in DC to celebrate her moving down here (if anyone of you follow my posts in here, yes, my ex-gf did move down here, and yes, my ex-gf is living with me currently, so might as well call her my girl instead of ex for now). However, some of the people bailed, and, my girl has work tomorrow so didn't want to be out too late. So instead of paying a communal $500 for 3 bottles (which would've been fine with 10 people and a table until 2 or 3) we decided to pregame hard starting at 8 with our own bottles then go out for a little bit.

Now, I usually drink Hennessy, but I want to get something that everyone will enjoy. I want to go a different route than the usual Patron, Grey Goose, etc... so that the night will be memorable. Thinking about some champagne possibly too. $150 budget...suggestions?

Dark or light?

either way I say Kraken
God no, yall they wouldnt even make it to the club.

That Cherry Noir Grey Goose is cool. Also Blueberry Stoli and pineapple juice.

And not everyone is into it but Patron + Rose champange......
eek.gif

Be careful with that one tho.
I realize I just suggested the only 2 liquors that you didnt want. Just trust me. 

So me, my girl, and 8 of our friends were going to get a table at a club in DC to celebrate her moving down here (if anyone of you follow my posts in here, yes, my ex-gf did move down here, and yes, my ex-gf is living with me currently, so might as well call her my girl instead of ex for now). However, some of the people bailed, and, my girl has work tomorrow so didn't want to be out too late. So instead of paying a communal $500 for 3 bottles (which would've been fine with 10 people and a table until 2 or 3) we decided to pregame hard starting at 8 with our own bottles then go out for a little bit.

Now, I usually drink Hennessy, but I want to get something that everyone will enjoy. I want to go a different route than the usual Patron, Grey Goose, etc... so that the night will be memorable. Thinking about some champagne possibly too. $150 budget...suggestions?

Lil B is one of the smartest mainstream "artist" right now. This dude is trolling the ENTIRE world of rap and making money off it.

Respect :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom