the thread about nothing...

Are these two pair worth anything? Just found them in my room no boxes .. i know the white/reds come out every couple of years :lol:

yankees/g'town: no more than box price if ds

og colorway ~ 200+ if hoa ds, retail-150 if recent retros

that is what i would be willing to pay, i think that is close/fair to market price. what size?

Last edited:
yo as someone who watches a lot of **** and prides myself in handling it... that turtle vid was pretty ******g ridiculous dude.

feel bad for the poor guys.

both are 11 .. white/red have been worn like 3 times just a bit dirty and the others i wore once theyre just a little creased

Where do you think i should sell them ? havent sold a pair of shoes in almost 2 years. NT ? ISS ? Ebay?

On my way to AC stayin at the taj. My homie got a free room and got 3 of us on the guest list for Revel HQ should be a good night. Some dude named Rodgers Sanchez is Djin.

I need a comeup on the BJ/Poker tables wish me luck fellas.

Also saw his on Reddit, thought it was awesome of hunter and shawn to do that

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

That's pretty badass of them to do that, I bet that dude was hyped for days

I have a date tonight NT. i just got out of a bad relationship and i hope i have a good night.

My routine to get ready for a date..

Clip finger nails and clean them well

Trim beard or stash, touch up hair cut and eye brows, keep a clean look

Brush teeth at least 2 times before date and scrub tongue really well

Don't forget deoderant

Make sure shoes are clean and outfit is tidy

Also make sure your whip is washed and vacuumed

Oh and of course i didn't forget an important tip that you guys told me, wio!!!

Have a good night NT

Good luck man make us proud

Got put on medical leave from work :smh: not sure how long i'm out, can't save money now and taking my girl anywhere is going to be tough

Got kicked out the skrip club today. Bandz a make her dance came on. Attempted to make it sprinkle, & accidently tossed a 50 instead of a 1. Hopped on stage to get my money back :lol:

Then proceeded to get manhandled my security.

:lol: :lol: I had accidentally sprinkled a handful of 20's on a chick I was getting a lap-dance from, and one of my friends stepped on a bunch of them, slide them to his girlfriend, and she gave me them back to me at the end of the night

Anyone into numerology? I got into a random conversation with someone today that shed some light on me regarding the science. Very interesting.

My life path # is 9. What's yours?

I went on a date with my ex. She looked so bomb, even this FINE *** girl walked up to us and told her how good she looked. We went to this dope spot that specialized in Cajun cuisine (frog legs, jamalaya, crayfish...stuff like that), and they have an amazing live jazz band, plus valet parking was only $5 all night. So I realized I didnt have any cash on me to pay/tip the valet, so I ran to the ATM......and I let my debit card in there and it ate it!!!!!!!!!! >:

I'm in Pittsburgh, my bank is in Cali. I'm screwed. I was so heated that I didnt even want the yambs

I went on a date with my ex. She looked so bomb, even this FINE *** girl walked up to us and told her how good she looked. We went to this dope spot that specialized in Cajun cuisine (frog legs, jamalaya, crayfish...stuff like that), and they have an amazing live jazz band, plus valet parking was only $5 all night. So I realized I didnt have any cash on me to pay/tip the valet, so I ran to the ATM......and I let my debit card in there and it ate it!!!!!!!!!! >:

I'm in Pittsburgh, my bank is in Cali. I'm screwed. I was so heated that I didnt even want the yambs

normally im with you on most subjects, but.

Last edited:

normally im with you on most subjects, but.

I wanna explain.....but I cant, so I gotta rep you instead bro :rofl:

DUHON-TRAVEL-DANCE.gif

Nice deal.

For the Card, can't you call them so they can ship a new one? Know it would take couple of days, but you could pay extra to get the overnight delivery or something.

Back
Top Bottom