the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mister916

1800 Tequila makes the worst commercials.
laugh.gif

was thinking the same thing...whoever is overseeing their media marketing should be fired.

http://www.deadasweknowit.com/ this is the creative agency that does 1800 tequila.

Originally Posted by oidreez

yall talking about new shows and I havent even had cable since i left my college apartment in 2010... i watch reruns of seinfeld and king of queens. Also big bang theory, criminal minds, and regular family guy, american dad, etc...

Purchase or try out Netflix to watch new shows.

I called out of my second job yesterday because I had a new case to handle at my day job. My manager got pissed because other people called out earlier, not my fault. He took it personal, oh well. I can't wait to talk to him when I see him though. Talking to me like I'm a kid. Smh....

I'm usually a pretty positive person but today is the worst day ever. The week was bad as a whole but today the career I have been working towards for a year and a half has been torn away from me with no hope of ever getting it back. Terrible, terrible day.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I'm usually a pretty positive person but today is the worst day ever. The week was bad as a whole but today the career I have been working towards for a year and a half has been torn away from me with no hope of ever getting it back. Terrible, terrible day.

sorry dude
frown.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

cause these nights pass so much quicker than your days diiiiid
same clothes you aint ready for your day shiiiift
young abel 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's friday big party tonight, my anatomical structure is completely ready for whatever ensues. 

Originally Posted by imvictor

Just read on tumblr that some bottled water has salt so it makes you thirstier and you drink more water, makes sense. This is news to me Mind=Blown 
which brand?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I am over 7 different people between managing two cell phone stores and I just hired my good friends fiance as a favor since she really hated her previous job. Didn't really know her well but she is attractive and can speak. I figured that would be all that was needed for someone to have a smile and be half way intelligent to make it selling phones.

Fast forward 7weeks later...

She still can't count down the deposit, she can barely stumble through any phone sale, she calls me 15+ times a day, and I absolutely cannot stand to work with her alone because of the flat out ignorant things she says. She is by far the dumbest person I personally know. And thats saying a whole hell of a lot. It seriously baffles me how my boy, who I consider to be extremely intelligent, can even stand to be around her. Let alone be her fiance.

Do I kick her to the side or try to keep it calm and train this broad?
It's tricky. Try pulling her aside and tell her that you are disappointed by her progress thus far. But, instead of making it accusatory, frame it more as, "is there anything we can do to help." Offer to spend some time with her. Also, if any of the ignorant things she says are offensive, tell her that it's unacceptable in a professional work environment. Say all of this to her nicely, of course.
This offers you 3 advantages: 1) she'll get the hint that she's not pulling her weight, 2) if she cares, she'll take you up on the offer and become a better employee, 3) (most likely) now you've put the ball in her court so that, when you fire her in a month, you can say that you gave her a chance and she was the one who messed up.

yall talking about new shows and I havent even had cable since i left my college apartment in 2010... i watch reruns of seinfeld and king of queens. Also big bang theory, criminal minds, and regular family guy, american dad, etc...
Son, you have the INTERNET
laugh.gif
get your stream on

You are set, cable is overrated 

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by swendro88

You're crazy for not liking jesse, b****.
Spoiler [+]
I've stated why I don't like Jesse and I've brung up examples to prove it.
How does not liking Jesse make me crazy?
When Jesse tries to kill Walter because he suspects that he poisoned his gf's kid, he does it with no proof.
He says he's going to kill Walter then literally three seconds later, after Walt puts the gun to his head, he doesn't shoot.
What kind of illogical ... is that?
I also don't understand how Jesse wants Walter to ... off but doesn't want Gus to kill him.

Spoiler [+]
Exactly, he doesn't pull the trigger because he realizes he can't prove walt did it. He doesn't want Gus to kill Walt because he's stalling so Walt can kill Gus.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

How does not liking Jesse make me crazy?
Don't worry fambs you're not alone.

Everyone I know who watches the show hates Jesse.

Jesse is such a lame character to me.

and yet...
2wn2vzq.jpg

Spoiler [+]
If Jesse is a lame character then breaking bad is a lame show. Without Jesse there is no Walt (or Hank, Saul, Tuco etc.). The show is as much about jesse as it is about Walt.

Spoiler [+]
the b**** thing was a joke about jesse saying b****.
That's cool and all but it doesn't change my opinion.
He's lame, corny, forced etc.

It's Friday and we're leaving the office early
pimp.gif

I started working retail about 6 weeks ago in a sports apparel store. I get an awesome discount and my co-workers are pretty cool people, but some of the customers just down right stupid
30t6p3b.gif
it constantly amazes me how dumb some people really are

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

It's Friday and we're leaving the office early
pimp.gif
lucky.  im getting cabin fever here.  keep hitting f5 to refresh NT to see if something new popped up.  havent had a work related email or call come in in the last 90 minutes.  im thinkin bout just packin it up and leaving early too.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I am over 7 different people between managing two cell phone stores and I just hired my good friends fiance as a favor since she really hated her previous job. Didn't really know her well but she is attractive and can speak. I figured that would be all that was needed for someone to have a smile and be half way intelligent to make it selling phones.

Fast forward 7weeks later...

She still can't count down the deposit, she can barely stumble through any phone sale, she calls me 15+ times a day, and I absolutely cannot stand to work with her alone because of the flat out ignorant things she says. She is by far the dumbest person I personally know. And thats saying a whole hell of a lot. It seriously baffles me how my boy, who I consider to be extremely intelligent, can even stand to be around her. Let alone be her fiance.

Do I kick her to the side or try to keep it calm and train this broad?
It's tricky. Try pulling her aside and tell her that you are disappointed by her progress thus far. But, instead of making it accusatory, frame it more as, "is there anything we can do to help." Offer to spend some time with her. Also, if any of the ignorant things she says are offensive, tell her that it's unacceptable in a professional work environment. Say all of this to her nicely, of course.
This offers you 3 advantages: 1) she'll get the hint that she's not pulling her weight, 2) if she cares, she'll take you up on the offer and become a better employee, 3) (most likely) now you've put the ball in her court so that, when you fire her in a month, you can say that you gave her a chance and she was the one who messed up.

I thank you for the insight bro. But thing is, I already pulled her aside and asked her to step up, ask for help, and I also clearly asked her how I could improve as a trainer. I have trained over 30 other associates and still she surprises me. She did say something offensive about Latinos, I knew she didn't mean any harm by it but if any of my spanish speaking associates would have heard her say it there would be a problem. (for the record, she said "this mexican who couldn't speak any English came in yesterday and I said come back when you are here because you speak Spanish") I know she didn't mean anything derogatory but thats because I know she is just dumb, not a bigot.

I think I agree with the one more month rule, shape up or ship out.

Edit-- Did you play LPC at one point? I feel like I recognize the S/N 
nerd.gif

I regret this 9-5 office job I took. I'm thinking of quitting, too much responsibilities and I'm not ready for this life. And it's boring, I'm doing a lot of the office @#%+@ work at the moment. They are abusing me as an intern, two days in, and I'm already expected to run the show on my own next week and I'm still lost. 

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

I regret this 9-5 office job I took. I'm thinking of quitting, too much responsibilities and I'm not ready for this life. And it's boring, I'm doing a lot of the office @#%+@ work at the moment. They are abusing me as an intern, two days in, and I'm already expected to run the show on my own next week and I'm still lost. 

where do you work at?

So i think i'm falling into a state of depression because of my acne. It's not bad but when i get a cyst my confidence and self esteem just fall off the map.

seifeld>>>>>>>>*

Purchase or try out Netflix to watch new shows.
you have the internet too, plenty of places to watch cable shows online.

Back
Top Bottom