the thread about nothing...

This cute chick whom i kinda had a moment (if u wanna call it that) and i was planning to speak today moved up seats cause these cats wouldnt **** in class . :smh: ****** in college acting like they in HS talking during lectures and ****. Now idk what to do. Moving up sitting next to her is not an option. Shes too in the front , im 6'4 ppl behind me wont see and i HATE sitting in the front :lol:.
I was gnna speak to her after class i even took my time so she walks out at the same time but i pussied out :smh:

This cute chick whom i kinda had a moment (if u wanna call it that) and i was planning to speak today moved up seats cause these cats wouldnt **** in class . :smh: ****** in college acting like they in HS talking during lectures and ****. Now idk what to do. Moving up sitting next to her is not an option. Shes too in the front , im 6'4 ppl behind me wont see and i HATE sitting in the front :lol:.
I was gnna speak to her after class i even took my time so she walks out at the same time but i pussied out :smh:

Huh? You never had that. You don't even know her number and won't even tell her to sit by you or nothing :lol: sack up bro, jeezus

So for the past month ive been drinking this new flavored arizona and i must say im hooked :smokin

So far i believe this can only be bought at 7/11 im not too sure but i only see it there

Huh? You never had that. You don't even know her number and won't even tell her to sit by you or nothing :lol: sack up bro, jeezus
Its much more complex than that. :lol: i didnt wanna write it out and so i just summarized it up there.
I caught her looking at me a few times before. Last class those cats were talking loud and disrupting the class , getting on everyones' nerves. She looks over at me and she could tell that i was annoyed too. She did it like 2 times and i had the :smh: face on at those two dudes and i laughed . Fast forward to end of class the prof lets us bounce 5 mins early and the two dudes yell out "we ******g out " and bounce. She immediately looks at me and wei just smile and i shake my head and we both bust out laughing at them , And went our separate ways(i know i slipped shoulda spoken to her) . My point is she was the one initiating eye contact on all occassion. I sat diagnally from her, so she would literally have to turn for all of that. :lol: coulda easily done it with the dude sitting next to her or something.
Maybe im overthinking it ? :lol: whatever. Maybe youre right.

Last edited:
Its much more complex than that. :lol: i didnt wanna write it out and so i just summarized it up there.
I caught her looking at me a few times before. Last class those cats were talking loud and disrupting the class , getting on everyones' nerves. She looks over at me and she could tell that i was annoyed too. She did it like 2 times and i had the :smh: face on at those two dudes and i laughed . Fast forward to end of class the prof lets us bounce 5 mins early and the two dudes yell out "we ******g out " and bounce. She immediately looks at me and wei just smile and i shake my head and we both bust out laughing at them , And went our separate ways(i know i slipped shoulda spoken to her) . My point is she was the one initiating eye contact on all occassion. I sat diagnally from her, so she would literally have to turn for all of that. :lol: coulda easily done it with the dude sitting next to her or something.
Maybe im overthinking it ? :lol: whatever. Maybe youre right.

Back
Top Bottom