the thread about nothing...

Wtf they sell on Wish? Isn't this the company that sponsors the Lakers?

Capture+_2017-12-18-07-33-51.png

Wtf they sell on Wish? Isn't this the company that sponsors the Lakers?

Capture+_2017-12-18-07-33-51.png

Those ad stay selling some suspect ****. At one point, it keep showing me boxer-briefs with the *** hole cut out. Now it showing some draws with separate padded, nut compartments.

6ft filipino.

Dunno how that happened.

Only tall person in my family was my grandpops on my mom's side

The vince carter olympic dunk is the greatest in game dunk of all time

I would agree but it's close....and you have to consider opponents also that was the olympics...if he did that in an nba game it would be farrrrrrr and away the best but I still think it's the most impressive in game dunk.

Jordans dunk on the knicks going baseline
Dr j windmill
The clippers had a CRAZY 3 man no look alley oop once when Odom was there
Kobe crossover and dunk from the dotted line
Tmac and Vince off the glass all.star game
Kemp had a couple
Pippens over Ewing was the most in the moment one.
Lebron has quite a few

repped for the feedback

The thing about the carter dunk for me is it wasn't an option....like you made the steal...you have multiple team mates under the rim who you can pass to for an easy lay up....you know what...im just gonna take off on this dude.

The audacity...the athleticism...everything about it....who does that...who even tries that...where is that even a thing...Vince...the gawd

Funny story about that Vince Olympic dunk.

I remember i was outside on my driveway shooting around....and my pops...hes like a very stoic guy...doesnt really show too much emotion....so anyway he comes running out the house like " HEY...COME INSIDE VINCE CARTER JUST DUNKED ON THIS GUY....HE JUMPED OVER HIM THEYRE THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA SHOE A REPLAY CMON!!!!!!"

I was like :stoneface:

But they showed the replay and I was like :wow::wow:

Back
Top Bottom