the thread about nothing...

Risa Hirako.jpg

Arabs and Whites age way more than Blacks and Asians, we can't fight that fact xD

As soon as we think about anyone that don't age, it's often an Asian or a Black, or someone with black or asian origins...

Picture of Risa Hirako born in 1971...
Are you Asian ?

My aunt is 50 and she can pass off as my sister. Never been married. Always works out and eats right. Never had kids. She's in better shape than me. And she dresses like someone from my generation too.

You have no idea how many times ppl get confused about her age. She can still get carded and in waiting rooms at the doctors the nurses will always do a double take because when they call for your name, the date of birth is right next to the name

Are you Asian ?
Nope I'm White ^^ But I see asian women at the outside, I don't know exactly their age, I think they're about 50 or something like this and still seductive (of course not all neither)

EDIT : And my 40 year old girlfriend who is Black seem to be 30 years old for the most of the people...Black people sometimes look older when they're young, but getting old they seem younger than their age, of course it's not about all of them...

Last edited:
Nope I'm White ^^ But I see asian women at the outside, I don't know exactly their age, I think they're about 50 or something like this and still seductive (of course not all neither)

EDIT : And my 40 year old girlfriend who is Black seem to have about 30 for the most of the people...Black people sometimes look older when they're young, but getting old they seem younger than their age, of course it's not about all of them...
Where i work half the people are black and the other half are Asian. I swear I be getting the ages of my black coworkers wrong all the time.. The rule of thumb seems to be, take the age of whatever you think said black coworker is and add ten years to it and that's the real age

Where i work half the people are black and the other half are Asian. I swear I be getting the ages of my black coworkers wrong all the time.
I can relate, I knew a black woman years ago where I used to work, she was very beautiful and one day she told me something about her 30 years old daughter, I was chocked when I learnt she was 50 :rofl:

It's not fun when your an adult male and you look under 15
I can cheat on my age, I just have to shave my beard as I dress mostly in sportswear, and people think I'm younger...

EDIT : Maybe you can find real age of someone by watching his teeth or by checking veins on his hands :s (I said maybe...)

EDIT : And my 40 year old girlfriend who is Black seem to be 30 years old for the most of the people...Black people sometimes look older when they're young, but getting old they seem younger than their age, of course it's not about all of them...
How old are you?

I didn’t tell anyone at work my age. I would jokingly respond with “20-something” and keep it moving. A customer asked me one day while a few a co-workers were within earshot and they all froze and leaned in hoping that I would say. Same response.

Until one day, my boss, MY BOSS, out of nowhere after a meeting, gets up, looks at me and mouths “I know how old you are”:rofl:. And at this point, I’m thinking how did this get back to her and of course she would know! Over time, the mystery just outweighed the truth so I never told anyone.

Back
Top Bottom