the thread about nothing...

I am going to make the same for espanol, here the conjugation of the verb "have" in french xD
fr conj.jpg

sorry some parts are cut...but if it wasn't like you all wanted to learn that lol

ang conj.jpg

In fact a lot of conjugations too but it looks easier/intuitive

EDIT : I love to hear women speak in spanish, so seductive, it's unjust but it's hard to sound sexy in some languages (who said german and arab ?)

Song of a french rapper who is Colombian, at 2.30 he raps in spanish for about 30 seconds, these 30 seconds are what I like to rap, I think I got an intuitive accent for spanish as I already speak a latin language...

This guy got two careers, one in french and one in spanish, also released some same songs in the two languages...

Last edited:
Appreciations about accents in this video

Best accent : Spain

Awesome ones : Italy, Cuba, Argentina, Brazil

Patronizing/Annoying accents : LA, France, NY

Terrible accent : German

EDIT :

When she does mexican accent it reminds me of GTA San Andreas I guess or any offensive movie but it fits perfectly the cliché of the Mexican G

Last edited:
Salma was already a beautiful woman at the time but I feel like she's even getting better these years...

And this young girl (March 31st 1996) is charming

Remember when this video was in rotation on TRACETV

more than 10 years ago, women in this magnificient (other videos like Tempted to touch of Rupee or Pull up of MR Vegas featured real nice women too as I remember...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom