the thread about nothing...

What happen?
They made me stay another 8 hours when I was a second away from signing out.

I wasn't even aware they needed one more nurse to cover the next shift. I wasn't even aware I was on the top of the mandate list.

Most other supervisors would've been on top of it and would've let me know an hr before at the very least.

Idk if ya remember but the Toro 6's pack had ht the outlets cuz nobody was a fan of these wierd colorways. I'm guessing it's the new wave now tho, just add a concept to the show and BOOM lol

They made me stay another 8 hours when I was a second away from signing out.

I wasn't even aware they needed one more nurse to cover the next shift. I wasn't even aware I was on the top of the mandate list.

Most other supervisors would've been on top of it and would've let me know an hr before at the very least.
So you mad because u got 8hrs of OT?

I'm planning to keep my butt inside today. Not sure but I think it's below 10 degrees. Nothing planned. Should be cool.

Lol yea. The money I see from the ot isn't crazy and likely it'll take two payment cycles before I see it on my paycheck.

What if I was in a bad financial situation and needed the ot to make rent in a week? :lol:

Lol yea. The money I see from the ot isn't crazy and likely it'll take two payment cycles before I see it on my paycheck.

What if I was in a bad financial situation and needed the ot to make rent in a day? :lol:
Go to the jobless and unemployed thread and them them ur struggles ...

m_59c427072de512b1a6022b11.jpg air-jordan-6-gatorade-green-suede-1.jpg

Life's too short, it sucks I have to deal with another death smh. My aunt just passed away this morning.

Back
Top Bottom