the thread about nothing...

I’ll takw pics later
5702836217_6818edfd61_b.jpg

I love cooking. It's just washing the dishes I dislike, because I'm so tired.

I know not all homes/apartments have personal dishwashers but I had one in my apartment in nyc. Never really used it but it’s super clutch here in my spot in Texas. Set and forget it....my new apartment in Texas will have one proably wouldn’t use cuase I’m gonna live solo dolo.

I know not all homes/apartments have personal dishwashers but I had one in my apartment in nyc. Never really used it but it’s super clutch here in my spot in Texas. Set and forget it....my new apartment in Texas will have one proably wouldn’t use cuase I’m gonna live solo dolo.
Yeah, I have a dishwasher and it's convenient. But it's not the best at cleaning everything. So I prefer to wash everything by hand for the peace of mind.

i was thinking of applying for a government job. worth it or nah?
I think so. Which dept. are you going for? I'm govt. and although it isn't what I initially wanted to do as a career, I'm enjoying it.

Benefits are good and you get 10 holidays out of the year.

If you have questions, PM me.

I mean if I had a wife and kids the buying groceries would make sense, but it almost seems like I would be wasting more money and time only cooking for myself ?

can't judge how you live, i don't know you. but c'mon you gotta know how to cook rice or something. jeesh. What do you do if you got a nice brezzy staying over night and when u wake up you gotta show her your chef boyarde skills?....what you gonna take her to ihop for unlimited pancakes?

cooking is must known skill, can't mess with people who don't know how to cook a proper meal for themselves let alone others.

my whole family knows how to cook, being my mom is the best cook in my family. but dang you can't keep eating outside food all the time. its different when someone you know close to you prepares the meal instead of some sweaty Mexican name Jorge cooking Italian food in the back, listening to meringue.

Back
Top Bottom