the thread about nothing...

"Are you? ready to go?
I know the city getting ready for me, I know the city getting ready..." :smokin

"And we’ll be here all evenin’ G.O.O.D. Fridays, I hope you have a nice weekend."

Ps. This is how i wanted Cruel Summer to sound like. :\

I wish I had a roommate 
ohwell.gif

I wish I went out tonight 
grin.gif

Why isn't the "rollin" smiley not showing ? There's a few more missing too.
roll.gif

da longer pages might make it seem like that, but its definitely has to do with da amount of post content we're losing to da abyss of that randomness.
If that were the case, you'd have made this post in June.  The biggest change to General in the last 60 days has been the move to 50 topics per page, and that creates exactly the effect you're describing.  

Since so many words have been wasted already, let's talk numbers instead. 

This thread was on the front page for most of the day yesterday:  http://niketalk.com/t/507734/dmx-uses-google-for-the-first-time

It was last updated at 6:13 am est.  It was passed by over 130 different topics today

As a result, it's now near the bottom of page 3.  On the old board, it would've fallen to page 7.  

That's not enough for you?  I don't know where you've been, but that's roughly as fast-moving as the General forum was before the "thread about nothing."  

In contrast, a thread on the Jordan brand last updated at 8am est is still on page ONE.  So, clearly, the Jordan Brand forum is NOT moving faster than the General forum, either. 
We're gonna be alright guys.. meth laid it out for dahood to see again. 

He can't argue with facts.

Last edited:
Clique Clique Clique Clique

cruels summer is 75% done :pimp:

yeah i kno late pass.. i got banned for asking for a link to it & im just listening to it now :lol:

Ever seen someone wash their hands before pissing but not after??

I witnessed this today & thought it was weird, dude must think highly of his penis, NH

I witnessed this today & thought it was weird, dude must think highly of his penis, NH
*****.. my dude had to clean before he touched his piece.. but afterwards it's all good he'll just wash it the next time he has to pee lol

Last edited:

There was a NT bathroom thread that made me start washing my hands before. I wash before and after.

Henzgod in the TAN? :wow:

*plays can't hold me back by rozay*

Smoking this piff..

Watching Mandrill on Netflix

Son got more swag then James Bond :x

This movie is COLD :smokin

S/N :

Back
Top Bottom