the thread about nothing...

nike corp or retail division? why if you don't mind saying?

Retail

I got a job related to my field. More hours, relevant experience, PTO, holiday pay, and no weekends. It's a not brainer, but I'll miss the people and the discount.

What’s up with a pair of vapormax ?

giphy.gif

An NP?

Lol that's crazy

Some ppl think there's a connection between autism and vaccines but I believe findings are inconclusive.

Even if there was, i think it's a risk ppl should take anyway

Coming from the nurse slacking with the hand hygiene :smh:

...just kidding.

But it was an NP posting to Facebook, like c'mon that's not a good look. How are you that highly educated and promulgating the anti-vaccine ideology???

lmao, some of these "Health professionals" just becasue they are highly educated doesn't they suffer from stupid disease.

I'm no health care professional and i don't believe in flu shots. (never had the flu, only a serious cold) i take care of my self every flu season by drinking tea, orange juice and the proper exercise and clean myself thoroughly. idk people are weird when they make there own personal decisions.

People talking near my desk at work saying " Smuckers is the weirdest company I've been to cause everyone's philandering and having sex with each other and cheating and everyone knows and no one says anything" :lol:

Sounds like a what's the difference between jelly and jam kinda place

Coming from the nurse slacking with the hand hygiene :smh:

...just kidding.

But it was an NP posting to Facebook, like c'mon that's not a good look. How are you that highly educated and promulgating the anti-vaccine ideology???

There's people that think the earth is flat n they are highly educated, very weird

Back
Top Bottom