the thread about nothing...

They told me not to look at my phone at work during my down time(I have a LOT of down time). The first day without my phone, I figure out how to view blocked sites at work.

This ain't the type of mind you want sitting idly. Imma be good tho.

yeah vapor max is cool but not more comfortable than the boost
gonna see about those epic react sneakers though

Those look wack. The part at the back that sticks out makes it look like the midsoles too big for the upper.

Like a fugazi boost midsole and they slapped a flyknit upper on it.

brunch comes second to no meal...name another collection of foodstuffs that includes alcohol by default. you're the weird one if you're not getting blasted at 10am.
Are Crab Cakes served at Brunch? I've yet to experience that, its the only thing keeping Diner ahead

I don't have cable, haven't moved into my aparment as of yet. Ofcourse having the internet connection will be must "need" just thinking with netflix, hbogo and youtubetv will all that work for me. without going over a my personal entertainment budget. i hardly watch tv, but i do like netflix specials and youtube channels.

Get set tv . There’s a free 3 day trial if you want to test it out . $20 a month for greatness

When T-Pain goes to a gaming streamer house...........whom also has ASMR streamers there too (yes, this legit did just happen)

AbandonedAliveAsianlion.gif

Christ not again :smh:
Think I might be getting another case of shingles rash. My whole upper back feels even worse than when I first experienced shingles in late 2017. Absolutely god awful

Bruh there's a 9 page thread on Kanye West's racoon tail key chain. :{ :lol

Does anyone have that old Kanye on NT pic?

(It was a PS. He wasn't really on NT.)

Back
Top Bottom