the thread about nothing...

There was a dead body in a bag laying in a ditch for a week by my old high school. Nobody checked it they thought it was trash like it usually is.

People had to have smelled it though only takes a few days for the smell to fumugate in the air. But in sure people just minded their own business and kept it moving.

I'm not mother Theresa. Plus I thought he was dead. This is in broad daylight. If he was dead I would walked away. A let someone else handle that. No lie.

To say someone doesn't deserve any type of help because they're homeless is harsh imo. Not all people are homeless because they were irresponsible.

I found a master replica light saber at goodwill for 17 bucks
20180316_185015.jpg

20180316_200111.jpg

I think it's worth a whole lot more but ima keep it cuz it's awesome lol.

To say someone doesn't deserve any type of help because they're homeless is harsh imo. Not all people are homeless because they were irresponsible.

Like I said he might have been a drunkee laying in the ditch, cause a few feet away by the gas station was another cat/vato knock out like he was hunger over on something. Next time I'm gonna just mind my business.

Last edited:
I've notice a lot of Texans love their American muscle cars. The modern ones too. Got me thinking twice about getting a BMW M4

Went to my moms crib looking for my olive 9s. Found a buncha random kicks i forgot about. Took em with me, bout to put em in rotation. Also found some fire red 5s and some 20s that are beat to **** :lol:

IMG_20180316_181330.jpg
IMG_20180316_181519.jpg
IMG_20180316_181932.jpg
IMG_20180316_182538.jpg

That rug>>>>>>>shoes

Wheres my invite for cay bro

Went to my moms crib looking for my olive 9s. Found a buncha random kicks i forgot about. Took em with me, bout to put em in rotation. Also found some fire red 5s and some 20s that are beat to **** :lol:

IMG_20180316_181330.jpg
IMG_20180316_181519.jpg
IMG_20180316_181932.jpg
IMG_20180316_182538.jpg
those playstation 97s :wow:

Rather get those shadows then the I'm back 10s. Nike threw me a bone and gave me a reserve on the Nike app, passed on it.

Last edited:
What do anchovies taste like?
salty but if their fresh they do taste good, when I was a kid I used to eat all the time at my aunt crib and you barley tasted the salt. Not sure what changed but they became nasty to me for a while. I went Joe Squared for lunch today and got them, they were good

good luck, a car is much need here in Texas. especially if you live in them gated subdivision homes. I got take that NYC hop on subway mentality away cause ain't nothing like it unless you live in the houston area and the service just doesn't live up to nyc transit system standards.

my only gripe i'll be able to get my car later this year or next year, gonna have to really hustle if want something really good for myself, i don't want a used car that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom