the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lk1n72Q29j1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

I think UPS stole my damn package, I gave em a pass for the snowstorm so the delivery was rescheduled for today. Now its saying the same **** again for today

Dang, what was the item? Make sure you call customer service and be on top of it.
One of those ATQC x BBC shirts, ordered it Thursday but for some dumbass reason they aint ship it till Monday. The snow knocked it off track but they on some **** ****. I swear I cant stand UPS

One of those ATQC x BBC shirts, ordered it Thursday but for some dumbass reason they aint ship it till Monday. The snow knocked it off track but they on some **** ****. I swear I cant stand UPS

sorry hear that, snowstorm must've messed up their operations, however doing that short seasonal stint for ups back in december, I don't trust UPS, and will never work with them ever again in my waking life indirectly/directly.

Cross your fingers and hope.
My packages were basically stolen yesterday ($400+ total).
JCrew refunded it all though, so happy for that.
Their response
"I am sorry for the delay. I understand how frustrating it can be when your package does not arrive as expected. The delay is listed as only an "emergency" scan. A new delivery date has not be updated. Please continue to track your package online for updates or enroll in "Notify me with alerts" for this tracking number."

Think I caught a cold over the week, been sneezing/coughing all damn day. Might take the day off tomorrow since I did actually work from home on Wednesday

Their response
"I am sorry for the delay. I understand how frustrating it can be when your package does not arrive as expected. The delay is listed as only an "emergency" scan. A new delivery date has not be updated. Please continue to track your package online for updates or enroll in "Notify me with alerts" for this tracking number."

Check that tracking # every hour.
You gotta be obsessive about this. That is your $$$.

Just to ask, has anyone ever encountered a homeless woman?

EDIT: NVM, I have but seems like more of a rarity. Conversation starter.

Last edited:
Yea.

I once went to a homeless shelter and there were a few women.
Been approached by a Bunch of woman beggars but don't know if they were "homeless"

I've seen a homeless Asian man once in my life where I live.

Just to ask, has anyone ever encountered a homeless woman?
EDIT: NVM, I have but seems like more of a rarity. Conversation starter.

i'm from nyc, homelessness has no barriers man, anyone can be homeless. You wouldn't even know till you ask them and they tell you the real deal. I've seen homeless woman, pregnant, mentally unstable, or runaways. its nothing new to society. You just haven't seen it with your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom