the thread about nothing...

flashback-friday-lynda-carter-s-wonder-woman-was-a-superior-superheroine-385199.gif

Yo I finally got caught up on Into The Badlands. I can't wait for season 3 y'all.

Yo so I'm back on the hunt for a 2nd pair of SJ XI '00. I wish I knew more people that wore the same size as me :smh:

I just in so many words told my mother I loved my grandma more than her that’s why I do more for her.
She took it rougher than I expected.
:sick: There were tears.
I feel like an *** but it’s true.
Grandparents raised me. They always gonna come first.:rolleyes

Oh well right or wrong. I’m going to bed. This day was a **** sandwich:smh:

Morning tan hope everyone has a great day. Meetings on meetings on meetings today. Ain't in the mood. Coffee is key

I feel like i go through these spurts with shoes. Just had an insane run between OG Black Cement 3s, Bred Toe J1s and Yeezy 700s. Bought 3 pairs of Vans i really wanted too. Def time to lay low (especially since i missed the SW 1/97s and Animal AM1s). Hiatus is def necessary

i tried to watch the in to the badlands show but it was too corny for me
couldn't get in to it

I remember in elementary school I randomly found a Sports Illustrated for kids magazine with all the codes for NBA JAM TE

Pre internet days I was so happy :lol:

TAN,

"Whatever it is that pulling you back, is not going away unless you stand up and start forging your path in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving."

Back
Top Bottom