the thread about nothing...

Elpablo21: Repped and repped. Good looking out sir!

Coldcity: Her name is Charlie Sweets(I aint tell no one else. Yes, I'm e-cuffin :lol:), I thinks shes a tumblr chick, I havent seen a vids.

can anyone make this AVY sized and maybe throw MMG in the corner? thanks pleighbois

locker.gif

Coldcity: Her name is Charlie Sweets(I aint tell no one else. Yes, I'm e-cuffin :lol:), I thinks shes a tumblr chick, I havent seen a vids.

add "videos" to your Google search breh.

add "videos" to your Google search breh.

i had to X out the google image search at wk quick but i did grab a gem

Last edited:
Anyone in TAN live in St. Louis? I need advice on where to stay this week near the Stadium for the Thursday night game. Don't really know if making a thread is warranted.

Anyone in TAN live in St. Louis? I need advice on where to stay this week near the Stadium for the Thursday night game. Don't really know if making a thread is warranted.

make one in general and in the regional

i went to school with this dude who was a str8 clown, he would try to follow me and my friends and try so hard to be with the popular kids and we would try so hard to hide partys from him and any other event we had going,but anyway when we got out of a high school he all of a sudden became a rapper 
mean.gif
,and he would tell us how much money he was getting a show and at one point he was kickin it with one my buddies who was a jesus freak and they tried to get us to drink the kool aid,and rapper dude told us that he had to change his life cuz all the groupies the money and all that was changing him and blah, but i knew he was just doing that cuz he needed a place to crash, but anywho dude is locked up cuz i guess its hard to stunt when you have no job,hes on FB talking about how the feds took one of his phones in the bing,dude is such a clown..this is why hes locked up tho,he also did this to have some cred BTW..but the reason i posted this is because this guy has always been annoying,my friends lil bro knocked him out for talking all his nonsense at a party we didnt invite him to,he told me he was in the process of signing with jay-z even tho he lived at home with no job and with his parents and no car

http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2011/02/two-suspected-in-west-covina-t.html

and the hits that got him the invisible bentleys and millions!!

http://www.myspace.com/asmeze

Definitely forgot this thread was back today :smokin :smokin had some things that for perfectly in here but I've forgotten in the past week :lol:

Man i forgot how hard victory was...man biggie ripped this joint..I never realized the beggining of mo cars mo **** was from a biggie line..smh

i went to school with this dude who was a str8 clown, he would try to follow me and my friends and try so hard to be with the popular kids and we would try so hard to hide partys from him and any other event we had going,but anyway when we got out of a high school he all of a sudden became a rapper :smh: ,and he would tell us how much money he was getting a show and at one point he was kickin it with one my buddies who was a jesus freak and they tried to get us to drink the kool aid,and rapper dude told us that he had to change his life cuz all the groupies the money and all that was changing him and blah, but i knew he was just doing that cuz he needed a place to crash, but anywho dude is locked up cuz i guess its hard to stunt when you have no job,hes on FB talking about how the feds took one of his phones in the bing,dude is such a clown..this is why hes locked up tho,he also did this to have some cred BTW..but the reason i posted this is because this guy has always been annoying,my friends lil bro knocked him out for talking all his nonsense at a party we didnt invite him to,he told me he was in the process of signing with jay-z even tho he lived at home with no job and with his parents and no car

http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2011/02/two-suspected-in-west-covina-t.html

and the hits that got him the invisible bentleys and millions!!

http://www.myspace.com/asmeze

let it go bruh. you only have so much energy/seconds in a day, and you just wasted a few on someone who doesn't deserve it.

nowitzness in my head i always pictured you looking just like dirk :lol:

Last edited:
Then again, I always found mere observation in and of itself is a tad rudimentary. Sometimes, we gotta dig deeper to mine the true emotional pay dirt. Thus, we can diagram the source of the pain and then live it, you know.

:lol: My bad Pabs I shoulda put it in a spoiler, that's my fault my G. Appreciated :smokin

But YOOOOOOOO ColdCity & Trilluminated blessed the kid decent. Get in here so I can give them well deserved reps :wow: :wow: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom