the thread about nothing...

Johnny Bravo mackin on some married slimmies
smokin.gif
 i didn't even  notice that  get em JB haha

Which reminds me...a lot of dudes in TAY are just like the homie Johnny. stick their entire leg in their mouths and mess up the yambs. :smh:
:smh:

we in there gettin yambs though... i'm dont feel like rehashing old posts, so please dont talk down on TAY and we can leave it there..

Dudes still buy coogi? I got a knitted hoody that I've always kept in the back of my closet, wore it once when I had my aquas.

Is anyone creeped out by this Eddie Money Geico commercial. Between him looking like a 60 year old Jewish woman and his Barbara Walters speech impediment it really weirds me out.

My brother is convinced that a craigslist ad for a super cheap mazda 3 is legit.

I googled imaged the pix in the listing, then it took me to a legit car selling site that's selling the car for about $10,000 while the craigslist ad's asking price is $2300.

My brother is still convinced that it's real.

mj-laughing.gif

My brother is convinced that a craigslist ad for a super cheap mazda 3 is legit.
I googled imaged the pix in the listing, then it took me to a legit car selling site that's selling the car for about $10,000 while the craigslist ad's asking price is $2300.
mj-laughing.gif

$2300 is the down paymet. Lots of dealerships advertise their prices this way.

mj-laughing.gif

I know what you mean, and you're going to say im lying but i know someone who pretty much bought a 2009 (back when it was the year 2009) vehicle for what basically ended up being "pull out all the money you can in the atm / what you have in your wallet"

Because the lady was old, didn't want the car, and didn't feel like waiting for someone to come back and go to a bank the next day.

posted this in a negotiation thread...

didnt get any responses...

i know i'll get answers in here (cuz TAN is just that dope)... help me out..

its like riding a brolic bike without pedaling..
but i have another one on the radar, and its not quite as time sensitive...
GSX r1000... 2004... 14k miles..
he's asking $4500...
did some research, and the trade in value was 3800, but the srp was 5600...
which one do vehicles in private parties tend to sell closer towards?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom