the thread about nothing...

30E90B31-3C17-4B58-B374-4853BB895BC0.jpeg
I cant even remember the last time he lost a first round game, especially at home

Man. I missed my best friend's daughter's baptism today because apparently my invite got lost in the mail and literally everyone who went forgot to tell me about it. Literally my dude hit me up now after realizing I was missing all day. I was the best man to this dude's wedding. I'm surprised I'm not a little more upset about it. Or maybe I'm just beginning to not expect much from ppl these days..

They thought you were there but hidden amongst the average and above average height people

Story time:
So today was the first game of the season with the company team. We actually played against the team that made "modern warfare" lol
So it was a 7 vs 7 and we only had 5 players and they had about 12. The ref tells us "if you pick up players, the other team gets a free goal per player picked up" :lol:
We ended up getting 3 guys from some other team so the score was 0 to 3 before we even started.
So we start the game off and it's a small field. I blast the ball and it hits cross bar.
Literally everyone looked at me like DAMN!
The other team started dominating
4-0....5-0...halftime
The whole team tells me "TAKE ALL THE SHOTS". I highly doubt I could score 5 at this point so I say "let's just have fun"
Long story short.
I scored one goal and gave the assist to the other goal......we lost 7-2 :rofl:
Sundays will be interesting for sure

Back
Top Bottom