the thread about nothing...

:pimp: a turkey sandwich with just tomato >
Word to

did you really tag a turkey sammich? we believe you fam

one of my friends has just discovered TI$A hat while the other went to florida this summer and thinks he's putting the world onto SBs and Good Wood chains

:smh: man i hate delaware

while at the party like 2 months ago i went out into the backyard to get some air and saw this girl peeing (possibly pooping)... I ran into this girl last weekend and she seemed to be throwing the yambs my way but i couldn't shake that image out my head

while at the party like 2 months ago i went out into the backyard to get some air and saw this girl peeing (possibly pooping)... I ran into this girl last weekend and she seemed to be throwing the yambs my way but i couldn't shake that image out my head

that nasty man life, be about it.

I think I saw my ex today.

If it was her, she's put on a lot of weight since "our time" together.

If it was her, I can't say that I am surprised because her mom was pretty big (though she was only in her mid thirties).

If it was her, tough cookies; I loved her then and I would have loved her now, even with the change in her physique, because I always hold those I care about down. But then she had to go an spew that racist crap to me (She's p.r and I'm not) during what would be out last conversation, so I had to dead her.

If it was her, I'm not really still at odds with her; she was, and I am sure still is, a fabulous girl and I honestly wish nothing but the best for her.

Ordered a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Carls Jr. earlier. I said "no tomato" and girl understood "no mayo." She corrected the order.
When I got the food, they used extra mayo. The chicken patty was swimming in mayo. :x

I hate mayo.

Would I be wrong for beating up my roomate n his boy for talkin ****..buts.its like they are so much smaller they wouldn't stand a chance

Back
Top Bottom