the thread about nothing...

best-first-date-ideas-guide.jpg

IlliterateFloweryDingo.gif

So I’ve been applying like crazy the past couple months, I got a phone interview tomorrow and I feel kinda nervous but also excited because if it goes through this is my way out of my current job. :smokin

They said that it’ll be a phone interview about my previous experience and then if I have any questions to ask that would be the time to. My question so far that I’ve thought are what’s a work day consists of from start to finish, why is this a company that I would want to work for(not sure if that’d be a good one but I think it makes them give me an answer as to why I would wanna be there) Any advice or questions you guys could think of that I should ask besides work schedule and pay?

So I’ve been applying like crazy the past couple months, I got a phone interview tomorrow and I feel kinda nervous but also excited because if it goes through this is my way out of my current job. :smokin

They said that it’ll be a phone interview about my previous experience and then if I have any questions to ask that would be the time to. My question so far that I’ve thought are what’s a work day consists of from start to finish, why is this a company that I would want to work for(not sure if that’d be a good one but I think it makes them give me an answer as to why I would wanna be there) Any advice or questions you guys could think of that I should ask besides work schedule and pay?
I wouldn't say why is this a company I'd want to work for. You applied to it so you want to work there lol. I'd say "What is your favorite part about working here?" Then they're still opening up to you and it shows you're interested in the company culture

Go to bottega Louie in downtown/and or ace hotel roof top bar :smile:
If u ain’t trying to drop that much coin to to Wurstküche in art district.
The resident in art district is also pretty cool for day time drinking .
I need for info dog .
Location?
Time?
Ugh

Ask what qualities would a candidate need to possess in order to be successful in that role? I’d say something to let them know I read up on the company then I’d ask about opportunities for growth and what that timeline looks like. Good luck, bruh.

And asking why is this a company I’d want to work for isn’t a bad question, but save it for your in person interview. Because you applied doesn’t mean you want to work there. It just means you’re interested. Interview is for you to learn more about them to see if you really want to work there.

Go to bottega Louie in downtown/and or ace hotel roof top bar :smile:
If u ain’t trying to drop that much coin to to Wurstküche in art district.
The resident in art district is also pretty cool for day time drinking .
I need for info dog .
Location?
Time?
Ugh

I forgot your in LA too.
Im thinking venice santa monica westwood area.
Time: Sometime after 630.
Maybe a food place or something to do.
Food preferably Italian

Wat happened with that girl.

Same vibe
Couldn't respond to this cuz this site was buggin for a few hours

But

Much better vibe this week. I guess she had a bad day that day

She even seemed upset that she couldn't take the seat next to me yesterday (someone else had got to it first)

We're even texting a bit more.

I'm probably friend zoned to oblivion at this point. I probably waited too long

Couldn't respond to this cuz this site was buggin for a few hours

But

Much better vibe this week. I guess she had a bad day that day

She even seemed upset that she couldn't take the seat next to me yesterday (someone else had got to it first)

We're even texting a bit more.

I'm probably friend zoned to oblivion at this point. I probably waited too long
shoot the damn shot and you would know by now. lort have mercy its been weeks and you still on this same ****
grow some. guess what...women like men not boys...that shy **** is not a good look for women

Kevin heart is getting roasted jeesh.
I didn't even know comedians beef like that. Usually they look For each other for support.
Very unusual on why this is happening.

Kevin heart is getting roasted jeesh.
I didn't even know comedians beef like that. Usually they look For each other for support.
Very unusual on why this is happening.
It's jealousy and competition. They wanted each other to suceed to a certain degree. But when one gets too far ahead, that's when people show their ugly side. I've seen this even among the most happy go lucky type of folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom