the thread about nothing...

dope even tho im a Philly fan

^^Hoody is dope.

EDIT : Love the dude at the right in the gif. Going on his knees to pray the flipping god :rofl:

Last edited:
jus popped a large bump, on my chest tho 0] now my chest sore as hell

Last edited:
Watching 300 :pimp:

Everytime I watch this I get jelly :smh: I need to work out and be on my 300 steeze :lol: :pimp: walk around in a cape :pimp:

Also mind = blown at Fassbender being in this movie :pimp:

****** is smashing on an air mattress? c'mon g, put together 400 bucks and get you a decent set, embrace the springs. If only just the mattress and box spring.

Green party candidates always sound sensible. But i just think it's all just "yolo" because they know they'll never get the vote.

hell they got queens w box spring and frame for 250 @ some places. as i said, an air mattress is simply not conducive to the acquisition and slaying of the yambs. hell its even more comfortable for its intended use, not just to lay a bopper on.

Last edited:
I was just thinking the other day, do millionaires or rich people with multiple luxury cars have to put insurance on all of their vehicles.

I guess they have to if they want to drive it :nerd:

Check the list of the multi-millionnaires and you'll have an idea of what to do to get that kind of garage with them cars.

So I'm headed back to school next spring but I'm going to get my Pre-med qualifications out of the way. I know you need detailed info but does anyone more or less what I'm looking at timewise and classwise. I graduated with my BA in psychology and only took 1 biology class and chemistry class. Any help would be appreciated. I'm going towards becoming a psychiatrist.
minored in biology... majored in business

To me.. the thing about biology is flat memory ...

Not too much problem solving or critical thinking ... just remembering stuff...

Appreciate the response yambGod

Back
Top Bottom