the thread about nothing...

Was on that Tuna diet for a while. It wasnt the only thing I ate but I would eat it straight from the can as a snack. Was in the best shape of my life when I did that.

Was on that Tuna diet for a while. It wasnt the only thing I ate but I would eat it straight from the can as a snack. Was in the best shape of my life when I did that.
Man, I can't do tuna straight from a can. I have to mix it up with mayo, chopped onions, salt and pepper.

I don't think I've ever eaten it straight from the can lol

My mixture is mayo, salt and pepper, lil Brown sugar, and hb eggs.

I use to be able to do it straight from the can, I usually put a dash of mayo in it though.

Use to go through like 4 cartons of eggs, 14 or so cans of tuna, few lbs of ground beef, 3 family pack of chicken breasts a week.

Mean shape though and diet was on point. Id eat clean for every meal all week until Sunday Id grab a Large 1 from Wack Arnolds.

I need to get my diet back in order.. :nthat:

checks-notes.gif

IMG_20180724_143500_061.jpg

In Jesus' holy name, I’m winning the Mega Millions jackpot for this cycle once it reaches 656 Million Dollars. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky blessed DNA and lucky blessed angels looking over me. I will be the first person ever to become a multi Googolplexianaire. I am the luckiest, most blessed person on earth. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I always do the things I enjoy doing. I am destined to win huge sums of money. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I deeply love, cherish, and value my life. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am a master in real estate, buying and selling top quality homes, only the best houses. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I posses wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I am secure, safe, and sound. I am the king of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #berkshirehathaway #goldmansachs

i watched some of his vids. honestly, it seemed like she never was vibin with him like that. i mean, she moved back to mexico to focus on her job while he stayed in the states last time i saw their vid.

That guy is in Faze ( a huge Esports org, probably the biggest besides Optic) hes caked up and been hitting it for 3 years.

He was a mildly succesful CoD player and now looks like hes just trying to be free and go hard at the game again.

Dating a bad chick like that isnt all its cracked up to be.

Dude will have no problem slaying poonany.

Her pu**y must be weak for that to happen.

But on for real homie needs to revaluate his life mission video games isnt end all, be all. To be pushing off human relationships to pursue a fantasy career.

But on for real homie needs to revaluate his life mission video games isnt end all, be all. To be pushing off human relationships to pursue a fantasy career.
But if that's his career, then why change? He has to be making good money through the sponsorships and all that.

And a fantasy career? He's doing what he wants.

Its not a fantasy career.

In 2014 before he started dating her, he made almost 40k just off the game. Not including his Faze salary and youtube ad revenue.

You can make a lot of money playing/being involved in video games. These Faze guys make millions.

That man probably makes double than you and I combined playing video games lol

*edit

^my mistake. Millions then.

Back
Top Bottom