the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20180724-203218_S Note.jpg

Didn't she die?
No that was his uncle
you need to spoiler that, didn't get to watch it yet
Thats on you, its been out since the 90s

Not trying to sound like a hater but you got do more than just win to move shoes. Kawhi publicly has no type of personalty and he hardly does interviews. I mean even Duncan had a sense of humor, any brand throwing top dollars at him would be wasting it in my opinion. I would want him on the roster but I'm probably not putting much effort into a signature shoe.

I kept hearing about his uncle, maybe Kawhi is a hardcore "Ball is Life" type dude who just wants to play and go about his business. (Only comparison I can think of is Andrew Luck, before he got hurt all he talked about was football and that was it) I respect it

No that was his uncle

Thats on you, its been out since the 90s

Not trying to sound like a hater but you got do more than just win to move shoes. Kawhi publicly has no type of personalty and he hardly does interviews. I mean even Duncan had a sense of humor, any brand throwing top dollars at him would be wasting it in my opinion. I would want him on the roster but I'm probably not putting much effort into a signature shoe.

I kept hearing about his uncle, maybe Kawhi is a hardcore "Ball is Life" type dude who just wants to play and go about his business. (Only comparison I can think of is Andrew Luck, before he got hurt all he talked about was football and that was it) I respect it

Well they tried :lol:

I get your point about only wanting to play ball, but then why not stick with possibly one of the best teams/organizations in sports?

Well they tried :lol:

I get your point about only wanting to play ball, but then why not stick with possibly one of the best teams/organizations in sports?

I have never seen this **** on TV (probably for good reason), I was more so speaking on his shoe/endorsement situation. I know Pop may have pissed him off but I would of stayed and tried to get Lillard to come over. No idea why he would force a trade instead of just waiting it out

I have never seen this **** on TV (probably for good reason), I was more so speaking on his shoe/endorsement situation. I know Pop may have pissed him off but I would of stayed and tried to get Lillard to come over. No idea why he would force a trade instead of just waiting it out

I can’t recall if it aired, either way dude has 0 personality. :lol: Best part was pairing him with an equally bland Lamarcus lol

I can’t recall if it aired, either way dude has 0 personality. :lol: Best part was pairing him with an equally bland Lamarcus lol
I'm a fan of him as a player, never paid too much attention until that final loss against the Heat. Leonard was dominating on both sides of the court. I remember Wade said after winning the chip he was going to be a really good player in the future he was right. I was pissed he got hurt against GS in the playoffs, had them down by 20+ points, I hope he succeeds though. Nice seeing a dude just go out their and handle business without looking for the camera/ref every 5 seconds

I'm a fan of him as a player, never paid too much attention until that final loss against the Heat. Leonard was dominating on both sides of the court. I remember Wade said after winning the chip he was going to be a really good player in the future he was right. I was pissed he got hurt against GS in the playoffs, had them down by 20+ points, I hope he succeeds though. Nice seeing a dude just go out their and handle business without looking for the camera/ref every 5 seconds

I’ve always enjoyed his style of play, especially on the defensive end. Hopefully he can return to form physically, put the off the court stuff behind him and have a great season.
I’ve also always appreciated how the Spurs run their organization so I’m interested to see how they recover as well.

Back
Top Bottom