the thread about nothing...

Verizon’s a slime ball company but so is every other carrier. I went into a Verizon store not too long ago and they were selling screen protectors for 40 dollars.
my guy work for att, he says the protectors come with a life time warranty. i guess that justifies the price to a degree but that’s a no for me lol

So I work the night shift tonight and on these days, I'm able to sleep in later to catch up on sleep from the week. But not today. Woke up super early, couldn't go back to bed. So I paid bills and then fell back asleep.

Then woke up and got into an argument with the wife about going out and getting lunch for the fam before I left. I asked her what time did she want me to get the food. She replies back to 'not worry about it' and that she can go with our daughter. Mind you, she's 5 months pregnant and my daughter is going through her terrible 2 phase. So we go back and forth and tells me to rest, then immediately makes a comment that she's still doing the chores and not getting my help.

So then as I was about to go to the kitchen to wash the dishes, she comes out the room and makes a comment about how the dishes were still there. Told her that I was about to do them and she said 'nvm I'll do it'. Then we get into it again.

Gave each other space and about an hour before I had to leave for work she asks me what time I'm leaving so that she could get food. She knows I had to be in the office by 2:30 and yet she still asks me an hour before I have to be at work. Smh.

We'll get through this and clear the air. But for you single gentlemen, just understand the smoke screen comments females make will continue even in marriage.

It will never end.

End rant. Thanks, TAN.

When I was a young'n, I had these

Air-Jordan-14-22-565x372.jpg

I don't really stay on top of retros, so dunno if they ever retro'ed

But I'd buy them again.

My only problem with 14s is that they crease really really really easily lol
I recently got a pair for $65. But I wear a GS size, so idk how much it would be for bigger feet.

I am actually on the way to return my pair to my local outlet right now :lol: it’s just too bulky and big for me.

Sidekick >
I always wanted one :lol: all the thots in my class had one.

I hate wearing size 9.5. It is probably the most common size and always sells out the quickest. If I was a whole size lower or higher, my life would've been much easier. O well I'm done with sneakers anyway.

I'm looking for Silver Bullets and Gold AM97s in a 12.5.

The size 12s were snug for me and sold them. I'm confident a 12.5 would be perfect and that the price wouldn't be too crazy.

Back
Top Bottom