the thread about nothing...

The greatest No gif is the Larry Fitzgerald one.
8D15D9DA-CE87-4CFC-B1E1-60C1EE9E1E04.gif

I think there's way to many content on TV these days. So many series, specials, and reality challenges that can be overwhelming.

Breaking Bad has been done for years and I'm still stuck on Season 4 lol.

I still watch re-runs of The Office and Parks and Rec.

kind of gross how ESPN is running all this Urban Meyer story stuff like thats the story. A woman was beaten they should be condemning the man that beat her and talking more about her story. Instead its "did Urban know?!?!!?" like who cares...the woman was choked and beaten show the man that did it and put him on trial. I know urban didn't do the right thing but that should be a footnote to this scum bag that did the actual assault.

Catch 22 in a situation like this. As it stands, people are saying he's horrible for not turning the guy in. If he turned him in, he'd be berated for being a snitch... And we know how hard the internet rides against snitches.

The entire series of The Office has probably been re-runned 20 times on Comedy Central now lol.

I tried watching Parks & Rec but just couldn't get into it

The entire series of The Office has probably been re-runned 20 times on Comedy Central now lol.

I tried watching Parks & Rec but just couldn't get into it
Season 1 and half of season 2 was a challenge to get through. The writing really improved when Roby Lowe and Adam Scott joined the show and when the writers began expanding Chris Pratt's character.

IMO, I think they tried hard to make it just like The Office, but it wasn't working.

Ron Swanson's character changed so much from Season 1-3.

Glad they changed it up.

Beat gta 4 when it came out i was like grade 7. I'll never forget that game
I was too focused on school & finished before I indulged in video games again.... so I was really late to GTA and COD games. :lol:

Niko it's your cousin Roman! Let's go bowling!
Most annoying part of the game, hands down :lol:

Taking the girlfriends out to try and kill them is really fun though.

He spent a 16 months trying to kill 2 presidents and "Tyrone from the hood" gets 10-15 YEARS for a DIME bag.

Screw that guy I hope he burn in deepset depths of hell.
It shouldn't be a shocker that there are people that support him, huh?

Living in NoVA, it was amazing how many places felt like they were stuck in the past. I think that was one thing I didn't enjoy about living in VA.

Back
Top Bottom