the thread about nothing...

NT detectives, who is this chick? :nerd: She seems mad familiar

abbolY1c.jpg

I thought I was gonna get help in here. NT detectives are suppose to be the world's best, I guess not.

tumblr_mbl66clQ261reec5so1_500.png

originality, must feel good
"#cameupwiththatonmyown" OHHHH. I cant even take stuff people say on twitter seriously though, its a breeding ground for ignorance and its so widespread that people just let it slide
This comes back tonight, my body is so ready
Thanks for the reminder. I would have felt like a frittata if I missed it
You got it bro. I should make a thread or bump the old one. We're keeping it a secret in here TEARING DOWN THE FABRIC OF NT!!!
Hello, sir you are free posting please stop it or the Ninja will come for you.

Last edited:
Lol at the Kobe gif. Wasnt there a thread for gifs a couple of years ago? (Forgot my sn and hopped out the shoe game for a while) That thread had me dying. 

Thank god I was able to make it home earlier safe :smh: almost did the dirty twice in my pants

i hate when clicking the spoiler takes you back to the top of the page. Sometimes it just always does it, when the page is fully loaded too
Mann this too. Bought to start a "Death to Spoilers" campaign, especially since theyre not available on Tapatalk. I didnt see that Hogan gif joke initially and had to go into my browser cause so many people were quoting it and laughing at it, but its so much effort doing that.
Thank god I was able to make it home earlier safe 
mean.gif
 almost did the dirty twice in my pants
Why didnt you pull over and poop on the side of the road? Public restooms are nasty yeah, but pooping outside is A OK in my book, I've had to do it twice on a walk home from school because I absolutely wasnt going to make it.

Last edited:
The feeling you get when your in a group that your ex is still in and a random chick comes along and starts flirting with you and your ex gets mad :rofl:

Funny story Bout pooping out side, friend told me this.

He was once driving home at 3 in the morning and he hit area of road where it was strictly warehouses, he had the bubble guts BAD and he was like 30 mins from home, so he pulls over and shuts in a parking lot, issue is he ***** in a bad because he was scared of them catching him on camera and takes the **** with him :rofl: he eventually throws it out the window like 2 towns over :rofl:

I once pooped in someones yard behind a bush that was right by their front door. I wasnt going to make it. I had to wipe with notebook paper its so abrasive it was a disaster. I buried it though, couldnt just leave it there thats for savages

Last edited:

This comes back tonight, my body is so ready
Thanks for the reminder. I would have felt like a frittata if I missed it

How do you feel like a frittata :rofl: :rofl:

I pooped in a Lowes parking lot once while my mom was in there. Nothing to wipe so I hid in the back row of her van in the fetal position and ran in the bathroom when we got home. Man ive had 3 poop and no wipe experiences after the age of 10 :smh: :lol:

How do you feel like a frittata :rofl: :rofl:
I pooped in a Lowes parking lot once while my mom was in there. Nothing to wipe so I hid in the back row of her van in the fetal position and ran in the bathroom when we got home. Man ive had 3 poop and no wipe experiences after the age of 10 :smh: :lol:

Step your doo-doo game up, son. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom