the thread about nothing...

Belly is :nthat:

:lol: Counted once and Im pretty sure they lit up exactly 28 blunts in that movie... Always wanted to pre-roll an O light one up every time they do on screen.

Belly is :nthat:

:lol: Counted once and Im pretty sure they lit up exactly 28 blunts in that movie... Always wanted to pre-roll an O light one up every time they do on screen.

i love the soccer scene w/ dmx and ox. hits blunt "yeah. jamaicas good, very good" all of ox's scenes were classic. wish they would have made a prequel and shown how he came up in jamaica and came to the US

Make ya fock a faht Ja-may-cyan puh-c tonite, yu cya andle it? Make yuh deek get ard like rockwi-luh. :rofl:

been lurking over at the bodybuilding forum and i'm thinking about joining...

wont take away from the NT famb, doe...

what yall think?

i joined during the so called "epic" pick my next text reply thread, only to be disappointed in finding out it was all a hoax. they got some funny stuff going on, but i want no parts of their world. never again.
That thread wasnt real?
mean.gif

been lurking over at the bodybuilding forum and i'm thinking about joining...

wont take away from the NT famb, doe...

what yall think?

i joined during the so called "epic" pick my next text reply thread, only to be disappointed in finding out it was all a hoax. they got some funny stuff going on, but i want no parts of their world. never again.
That thread wasnt real? :smh:

i didn't hang around to find out if the convo was fake, but the pics were and that was enough for me. so much disapoint, because that thread was full of so much win.

Don't get me wrong, I like the movie. Just not the way they portrayed us :smh:

i feel you, i didn't appreciate it at first either. but at the same time lets not act like the O aint full of suckas and clown also. boys snitching left and right out here. real playas getting indicted or football numbers and clowns running the street. at least some of the scenes actually looked like the north side. we aint got no tittay bars tho. :lol:

i feel you, i didn't appreciate it at first either. but at the same time lets not act like the O aint full of suckas and clown also. boys snitching left and right out here. real playas getting indicted or football numbers and clowns running the street. at least some of the scenes actually looked like the north side. we aint got no tittay bars tho. :lol:

Tru, onetime is corrupt af here as well. The stuff I've seen people get off with :smh: They were on point with the sniching epidemic here, but that ish goes on in every other major city. It wasn't filmed in Omaha though and that's what really pissed me off. At least have the balls to film it here if you're going to clown us

P.S. You must not remember Club 2000 :smokin :x

Last edited:
Jbpkickz, you should have done a spoiler for that gif man. That's disturbing to see. What a *****. No excuse whatsoever to hit a woman

Last edited:
keeping with my theme, skip ahead to 2:50. its cool, artistic and nasty at the same damn time.

Last edited:
^ Now you do have the right to defend yourself. Like Aaliyah said in Romeo Must Die, you ain't got to be a gentleman if a woman is beating your ***

Last edited:
Jbpkickz, you should have done a spoiler for that gif man. That's disturbing to see. What a *****. No excuse whatsoever to hit a woman

I used to think this. But if a woman is attacking you and and hitting you with intent to hurt, you have the right to defend yourself.

Back
Top Bottom