the thread about nothing...

kickvicisous kickvicisous can you post the denim you have in mind?

Would like to spend no more than $50 and it'll last a good while.

I don't know, I just usually go for darker color denim.
Based on what your saying your best bet would just be Levi's, if your looking to get into selvedge you can start here
https://www.levi.com/US/en_US/clothing/men/jeans/501-original-fit-selvedge-stretch-jeans/p/005012690
a bit more expensive than what you asked for initally but if you sign up for the sites newsletter you can get a coupon code to get them even cheaper. I've had a pair of these for 6 years and they still fit and feel great. I caught them on sale on the site for 55 bucks.

Theirs also a trend alot of these brands are doing by having wider seats in the thigh area but sharp tapers from the knee down. Levi's offers this and its called their athletic fit
https://www.levi.com/US/en_US/cloth...othing_men_jeans/facets/feature-fit_name/541™
These fit me great and would be something I strongly suggest you try out atleast once. Only reason I didn't pull the trigger on them is because they weren't selvedge

What are you doing?
Watching hip-hop videos on youtube, a hot 97 video came on (didn't skip it for dumb reason) where they were ****ting on him because apparently he said he was friends with one of them ASAP dudes who had a rape charge. I dont **** with any of these radio shows consistently anymore because most of these host are corny but every time I see a hot 97 thumbnail on youtube the tittle is something Kanye related, this is after they said they were going ban him from their station after the slave comment. **** is just annoying

As long as they got N/A on the tongue. And no Jumpman on the back. And in good condition prepare to sell for 400 +. Even a couple of non OG style 1's can be flipped well.
Pretty good condition and has N/A on the tongue. Just no box. Let's see what I could get for em.

Wife is telling me not to list my 01 Royals because it's the last pair of J's I own.

She makes sense, but I haven't worn them in months. Plus, they're mad uncomfortable.

I have a pair that were rarely worn. If anybody interested pm. The white part is off white now. I have a black and red but those have a lil tear on the suede on one inner Nike check tiny. I even have the grey and metallic silvers all 13. If you buy all three I’ll throw in a rarely worn 05 XIV last shots same size.

Last edited:
So I went to the Beyonce concert last night.
Boyfriend and I left his house at 4:45.
Was stuck at the freeway exit to Levi's Stadium for 2+ hours since it was at a complete HALT. Add another hour getting into the premises since the fright fest at Great America was happening as well (and made traffic worse).
Made it to our seats around 9:20ish. Missed the first half of the concert. :rofl::sick::smh::stoneface:
Tried to not let it ruin my day. Went extra hard to make up for the lost time. Still had a good time. Lost my voice.
I am a happy child.

Who remember? Lol
5E51CC0C-E2B8-4E37-B247-9A8A5E50BB28.jpeg

Why they do pops like that? :lol:

Last edited:
People like this have to exist in this world. There Cant be positive without negative
You're right. When I see people who seem to have all the luck and their lives are going perfect, I am looking for something to go wrong. Not in the sense of being a hater, but there has to be some kind of balance.

Back
Top Bottom