the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

tr1ll tr1ll how was your trip man? What did you get yourself into while you were out here?

Me and my boys had a blast! My boy raps so he did a show at some rinky dink "club" Friday night. Saturday we hung out on Ocean Dr, drank and went jet skiing. I fell off because someone had to. :lol: It was some other shenanigans but I'm not gonna say(see my first post in TAN today). I love Miami man. SO. MANY. FEMALES. So many! Everywhere! Going! :wow: We was getting on the boat to ride the jet skis and dude was like, "I heard Houston got them h***..". We laughed, not like Miami. I was listening to the radio, it sounds like that carnival thing is poppin.

Me and my boys had a blast! My boy raps so he did a show at some rinky dink "club" Friday night. Saturday we hung out on Ocean Dr, drank and went jet skiing. I fell off because someone had to. :lol: It was some other shenanigans but I'm not gonna say(see my first post in TAN today). I love Miami man. SO. MANY. FEMALES. So many! Everywhere! Going! :wow: We was getting on the boat to ride the jet skis and dude was like, "I heard Houston got them h***..". We laughed, not like Miami. I was listening to the radio, it sounds like that carnival thing is poppin.
y'all stayed on south Beach?

Yea bro Carnival is a different animal, parties all start tomorrow leading up to the big day on Sunday. If y'all would have been here this weekend, y'all would have seen all the bad hos from all over the Caribbean.

My boy bought every ticket for a Venom showing on Friday :lol:

It's his birthday and he is inviting all his friends :pimp:

that's not too bad, y'all was up there in the mix with the locals.

Yea, the locals seem pretty cool. To me at least. All of us that went are from different places, so when someone asked where we was from, we would say Houston to keep it simple. Every time someone would look at me like...

B93F5221-DCBE-478A-B585-06CD79F98985.gif

:lol:

Nothing like running an errand for the wife and hearing these old *** racist vets praise Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump. Too funny to hear anyone praise Ronald effing Reagan.

Back
Top Bottom