the thread about nothing...

Why is it means girls day or whatever ?

never watched that movie so i'm lost
Because it's an iconic movie.

giphy.gif

Homie wants to do a mud run.
I was with it thinking it was a 5k.
He said its a 10K. Now im thinking twice lol

I'm a groomsman in my cousin's wedding in 3 weeks. I've been eating like crap the past month and told myself I'd eat right and workout until the wedding. I've been sick so I've been skipping the gym. Now my brother hits me up talking about getting unlimited tacos tonight. I can't not go :lol: :smh:

I'm a groomsman in my cousin's wedding in 3 weeks. I've been eating like crap the past month and told myself I'd eat right and workout until the wedding. I've been sick so I've been skipping the gym. Now my brother hits me up talking about getting unlimited tacos tonight. I can't not go :lol: :smh:

My cousin said he was going to get fit for my Brothers wedding

The day we got fitted for our suits he was the only one taken to the tubby section :lol:

You can't drop that much weight in 3 weeks might as well go

My cousin said he was going to get fit for my Brothers wedding

The day we got fitted for our suits he was the only one taken to the tubby section :lol:

You can't drop that much weight in 3 weeks might as well go

But I can put on mad weight :lol:

My suit should be coming in on the 13th and the service the groom choose to use offers free rush size changes so I'm not too worried.
I'm super pumped for the wedding. Open bar for like 5 hours and then we're all hopping to another bar for an after-party.

All my cousins are young... I'ma probably be 40 by the time the first one gets married lol... And too old to party

The oldest one in the longest relationship is 22 right now lol

Back
Top Bottom