the thread about nothing...

Never seen Belly either
ohwell.gif
.. Something always pops up whenever I get ready to see it

Quick question here. I'm selling a pair of Cement 3s to a forum member on the other site. He sent me the payment through Paypal last Friday but it didn't go through immediately as Paypal put a hold on the payment. Once Paypal cleared it earlier Monday, I see that he has a confirmed address, but it says "the sender of this payment is unverified". Should I ship the kicks out to him or should I issue him a refund?

He might just be too lazy to verify his account, I know I was plus I think they want your social security # and some more ****. Could be legit as I've bought and sold while I was still unverified. Just make sure you keep proof of shipment around for as long as possible.

Tracking number and signature confirmation and you'll be fine.

Thanks guise. Just came back from the post office. Shipped with signature confirmation. Repped.

i always ask the price for everything i dont give a fu** what people think.i ask it so i can know how much money im gonna be spending. i mean if i was rich i wont ask cause it wouldnt hurt. but if youre worried about being judged by people who dont know u from a hole in the wall then u needa just crawl under a rock and hide forever

They're setting up this police watchtower on one of the major roads in my city, **** is ridiculous. Only place I've seen them is in Miami during spring break for crowd control which is feasible. Really growing tired of living in the states.

They're setting up this police watchtower on one of the major roads in my city, **** is ridiculous. Only place I've seen them is in Miami during spring break for crowd control which is feasible. Really growing tired of living in the states.

Go to South America where the police are just as corrupt as the criminals :lol:

I hate when people ***** about the US, if you think it's better out there, your sadly mistaken

Go to South America where the police are just as corrupt as the criminals :lol:

I hate when people ***** about the US, if you think it's better out there, your sadly mistaken

I don't really care what you think honestly. I'm out of the states within the next 6 years, looking forward to it.

i went ahead and rented belly on amazon and i really liked it.. it was kind of all over the place but i still enjoyed it.

taral looked so damn good with all that sweat.. 
devil.gif

A person earlier on the phone told me they think they were going to get shot...I'm like by who? He said the FBI..He sounded to serious and calm

Apparently he does this alot
laugh.gif

If I let you borrow a $1,000, do not give 150 this week, $425 next week etc....

CRB and the Yankee game for me tonight. 

Got my iphone5 the other day, just getting it activated today.

Mike Vick having a dog isn't the end of the world. Why do people care so much?

Last edited:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...lers-hands-to-wall-gets-99-year-sentence?lite

What she did was terrible, but I think 99 years is a bit excessive. Sandusky got 30 years she got over 3 times that.
"Police say Escalona kicked her daughter in the stomach, beat her with a milk jug, then stuck her hands to an apartment wall with an adhesive commonly known as Super Glue. Escalona's other children told authorities their mother attacked Jocelyn due to potty training problems.

Jocelyn suffered bleeding in her brain, a fractured rib, bruises and bite marks, and was in a coma for a couple of days. Some skin had been torn off her hands, where doctors also found paint chips from the apartment wall, witnesses testified."
That ***** deserved it. You put your kid in a coma? **** her

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom