the thread about nothing...

20181011_014801-jpg.2191594

idk how people watch the sports argue shows. They just yell over each other about opposite ends of every point for arguments sake.
Almond Joy is my current fav candy bar...idk why...im normally a chocolate + peanutbutter guy

Does Eastbay still run that promo for gift cards at 20% off face value around holiday season? I used to rely on those a decade plus ago but forgot about them until now.

TAN,

"Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion that you DESERVE better and go EARN it!"

TAN,

"Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion that you DESERVE better and go EARN it!"

i used to have co workers that are like this. they say that theyre better and always talk bad about others. then i saw the level of work they produced. i just smh

When driving on the highway in the left lane looking to pass vehicles and a semi driver puts on left blinker to "squeeze" in the left lane (knowing there's no room), do you a) speed up so the semi can't switch lanes (so you don't get stuck driving 65 for the next 5 minutes in a 70 speed limit), b) slow down and let the semi in, or c) drive the same speed and watch what happens? This is one of my biggest pet peeves.

When driving on the highway in the left lane looking to pass vehicles and a semi driver puts on left blinker to "squeeze" in the left lane (knowing there's no room), do you a) speed up so the semi can't switch lanes (so you don't get stuck driving 65 for the next 5 minutes in a 70 speed limit), b) slow down and let the semi in, or c) drive the same speed and watch what happens? This is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Speed up
Driving behind trucks is the worst

Can’t see ****
Sometimes rocks fly out from their tires

Back
Top Bottom