the thread about nothing...

Is IT weird I'm a Asian dude (Korean), but I'm not attracted to Asian women at all? I like white girls , black girls and mixed girls.

kateu2.png
She can get it but I always thought she's extremely overrated.

Is IT weird I'm a Asian dude (Korean), but I'm not attracted to Asian women at all? I like white girls , black girls and mixed girls.

I mean that's just your preference.
Is there a particular reason you're not attracted to them? I know a Chinese guy that precludes Asian women from his dating pool because he said it'd be like dating his sister. THAT's weird to me.

Co-worker just told me he sold his house and his moving.

I faked interest for a few seconds and dipped in my office.

I seriously don't care

:lol:
Thats messed up.
One of my co workers is doing the same, sellling his house and moving.
We took him out to eat yesterday. He's a cool dude tho.
I guess it depends who they are.

I mean that's just your preference.
Is there a particular reason you're not attracted to them? I know a Chinese guy that precludes Asian women from his dating pool because he said it'd be like dating his sister. THAT's weird to me.
Idk I just don’t find them atttactive. My background is kind of unconventional though if that has anything to do with it. (I’m adopted. My parents are white and I was raised in a small farm town)

I saw an instagram ad on NT (can't screenshot because I am in incognito). But they don't need any advertisement, it's redundant.

Idk I just don’t find them atttactive. My background is kind of unconventional though if that has anything to do with it. (I’m adopted. My parents are white and I was raised in a small farm town)

What do you not find attractive about asian women?

Anybody still watching YouTube web series? The Cycle and Killumbia best out right now. Catching up with 848 and waiting on 124.

Co-worker just told me he sold his house and his moving.

I faked interest for a few seconds and dipped in my office.

I seriously don't care
I fake interest whenever one of my co-workers tells me about rap beef. I just nod my head or say oh really?

I do not care :lol:

I just ate a roast beef sandwich with triple meat...over a pound. It was freaken good.

I’m asian (Chinese) and I’m not really attracted to Asians too. I think living in the Bay Area, CA., I see a lot of these Asian girls acting like they’re entitled to everything and thinking they’re hot **** when they’re barely avg with a terrible personality really turned me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m asian (Chinese) and I’m not really attracted to Asians too. I think living in the Bay Area, Ca., I see a lot of these Asian girls acting like they’re entitled to everything and thinking they’re hot **** when they’re barely avg with a terrible personality really turn me off.
My asian brother from another mother !
863E767A-E946-4CBC-9D27-342147FEE437.gif

Back
Top Bottom