the thread about nothing...

Spider Man (game) has ruined my life

It’s 2:30am and I gotta be up in 4 hours, I been playing for like 4 hours and I’m not a gamer :lol: the game does get pretty repetitive though

Fung Bros know they’re losing their audience so they’re trying hard to gain the asian audience and hype crowd. The oldest one tries really hard to act like he’s from the streets when they grew up in the suburbs of Seattle.
Got love for em. But yeah them boys starting to fall off quick.

Spider Man (game) has ruined my life

It’s 2:30am and I gotta be up in 4 hours, I been playing for like 4 hours and I’m not a gamer :lol: the game does get pretty repetitive though

You gonna hate yourself foo

I gotta quit fronting and admit my job really ain't all that bad. Just a handful of things that bother me about it but that's going to come with most jobs. Main thing is I wish I was compensated at a higher level. I'd also say about 70 percent of the job is revolved around solving the problems that others created and constantly seeing mistakes takes a toll on my peace.

TanFinishedAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

If only she wasn't a crazy attention-seeking thot :smh:

Met her in real life years ago when I didn't even know who she was and didn't have a HUGE social media following....she's bad as hell, petite and slim thick
Her face is just the right amount of not overly beautiful to make her seem attainable.

Waiting for the black friday price drop

Got love for em. But yeah them boys starting to fall off quick.

You gonna hate yourself foo

It's a fun game, man. I was hooked.

Update: I came in to work at 9:30 instead of 7:30 :lol: I had to call it in

The game is very immersive, and I’m one of those people that focus mostly on the side missions first to get all the power ups and perks, and then breeze through the main story

And I go for the trophies (PS4), it’s cool as hell to throw on a podcast/album and just play

Kind of nervous , I’m In a wedding today and the first to walk out .

Gotta get my 2 step together for when I’m introduced at the reception lol

Such a crappy day.

Murphy's law at its best in terms of work, before i leave for some time off its been eight month's since my last break and i still have to clear some work on Saturday and keep a lookout for work stuff next week on my break.

I also get news that a close colleague has decided to leave. So very sad.

When it rains it pours......:emoji_cry:

Back
Top Bottom