the thread about nothing...

It's 2018, everyone just move to FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, GroupMe etc.
at first i was upset but i thought about it and i text once or twice a week tbh... its normally messages through fb, ig, or snapchat, as long as they dont start taxing for gaming :lol:

Looked him up and he's not even ranked

Screenshot_20181213-131852_Chrome.jpg

He's barely getting offers from colleges

And he has nba potential? I know you're a wade fan. But Cmon b.

Looked him up and he's not even ranked

Screenshot_20181213-131852_Chrome.jpg

He's barely getting offers from colleges

And he has nba potential? I know you're a wade fan. But Cmon b.

He’s like what a sophomore in high school c’mon b. What offers you think gonna come at that stage. Junior/senior yeah and like Blue Mamba Blue Mamba said g-league or even a Chinese league can be route to professional basketball.

I went but the kitchen wasn't open. They were only serving pastries at the time so I wasted a 20 min trip lol

Last edited:
This been the worst year of my life in every way . Fathers health, bad investments , going broke , family problems Etc.

I’ve been wanting to go to a coding boot camp but didn’t have the funds right now. It’s this program that pays for you to go to the boot camp and immediately places you in a paid salary roll at the end of completion

You have to take this like 5 hour test , pass that and go through 3 interviews with the company who are paying for the scholarship and interview with the employer you will be working for .

Got the email today that i made It to the last step to go to Columbus and interview with the employer on Tuesday .

On top of that, the family business/ bar that was invested in looks to be back on track as my brother fell into some money.

Nothing is stamped yet, but fam I’m happy as hell to even have something positive to even look forward to this year ... storm might finally be over

Back
Top Bottom