the thread about nothing...

if the fedex package is at the main delivery hub of you city, is that usually also the distrbution center you can pickup from?
Yes, it should be. You should also have the option to have the package picked up from a FedEx Store Location.

I would call to make sure. I know UPS has a Customer Service desk at the local hub near me that I'm able to pick up my packages.

Yes, it should be. You should also have the option to have the package picked up from a FedEx Store Location.

I would call to make sure. I know UPS has a Customer Service desk at the local hub near me that I'm able to pick up my packages.
It's only letting me select locations near me, I'll call them with the tracking and find out.

I want my FOG man

PeskyCharmingLice-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Ube
Holidays are rollin right by. Final official work week of the year. Company shuts down the 24th to 2nd. I’ll still be working as I support sales but will be nice to work when and how much I choose. Let’s crush this Monday NT!

On an unrelated note: Killer herpes from Florida monkeys could pass to humans, scientists warn. More than a quarter of the rhesus macaque monkeys at a Florida state park carry the deadly herpes B virus, according to new research published in Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's journal, “Emerging Infectious Diseases.”

Holidays are rollin right by. Final official work week of the year. Company shuts down the 24th to 2nd. I’ll still be working as I support sales but will be nice to work when and how much I choose. Let’s crush this Monday NT!

On an unrelated note: Killer herpes from Florida monkeys could pass to humans, scientists warn. More than a quarter of the rhesus macaque monkeys at a Florida state park carry the deadly herpes B virus, according to new research published in Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's journal, “Emerging Infectious Diseases.”

Complete office shutdown? That's dope.

Last year I was OOO the last week of the year (from Christmas Eve and back on January 2nd/3rd, whatever day it was). This year, I'm stuck working the 26th :frown: but I'm off the next two Friday's. It's going to be real quiet around here anyhow so it's not the end of the world.

Found out that my office isn't going to be refreshed with new furniture because of budget and timeline constrains. SMH.

Missed out on new office furniture when I was in DC, too. Whack.

They really could have put cardi b in danger with thelat offset surprise...what if fam would have went nuts .

Also the big act of love is linda selfish

Back
Top Bottom