the thread about nothing...

upload_2018-12-19_9-6-39.gif

i prefer flame broiler over waba grill... waba grill offering salmon and shrimp is nice but they usually over cook that **** so im good

Not that I’m in any sort of position like what they were in, but I’m 22 and doing well for my family yet it’s reassuring to know there’s still so much to accomplish. :pimp:

There's always so much to accomplish even at your golden ages. My grandmother went back to college and obtain her Masters at 62. Never too late for anything.

My brother bought one 3 years ago and it was in pretty good condition aesthetically. Unfortunately the transmission gave out after a year but the cost to fix it was more than the what the car was worth. It was fun to drive around though; I learned to drive manual on it.

Capture+_2018-12-19-11-17-01.png
If you're collecting, putting money into the trans is worth it. Cuz you're eventually going to replace just about everything in it anyway.

Would yall date a chick that you KNEW was settling for you? Like, you watched the situation play out with the last guy and you know she's only there because you're the opposite of the last guy.

Would yall date a chick that you KNEW was settling for you? Like, you watched the situation play out with the last guy and you know she's only there because you're the opposite of the last guy.
I've heard of women purposely downgrading so to speak because they had issues with more desirable men cheating.

Back
Top Bottom