the thread about nothing...

I feel like I've seen White Castle commercials on TV. They probably have social media as well.

You probably have but it’s not often and nowadays all these chain stores besides the big ones are falling off and it seems White Castle is still alive without doing much change.

White castles does have commercials though?

I think long standing fast food chains only drop commercials to inform you of new products or deals they are running. I guess McDonald's does more commercials than that, but outside of them, that is just about it.

Given White Castle rarely has new product to show off it makes sense why they didnt do many commercials. But I know for sure I've seen some commercials for them in the past. I want to say I saw one for the impossible burger they were selling as well, but I can't say that with any certainty.

I don’t like White Castle and most people I talk to agree but they seem to last for years without changing much. It’s weird.

More than likely I'd be at the hospital the day/night of birth, or at the latest, the following morning.

Went to the hospital in these situations as an adult (and a child).

That's how I feel.

A friend of my brother's hasn't seen her newborn nephew and it's been almost 4 weeks. My brother said something along the lines of "Wow, you haven't seen him yet?" and she took offense to that. Apparently she was on a trip for the past week but that leaves 2-3 weeks beforehand to see the baby. I feel I would've at least come over for dinner the week of the birth or something.

Assuming you both live in the same general area, how long would it be until you visit your sibling's newborn baby?
I would inquire with your sibling on when it would work best for them. IMO, if you're in the area, my expectation is that you'd see the baby within the first 3 days, if everything is good.

Granted, if it's flu season or you have/had a cold, then I understand the delay of visiting them.

Even if I had a planned trip, I'd make time out of my schedule to visit by getting dinner for the parents. Even if it's only an hour or so.

As expected, my knees and ankles are sore from not playing on a wood floor.

Need to ice when I get home.

I would inquire with your sibling on when it would work best for them. IMO, if you're in the area, my expectation is that you'd see the baby within the first 3 days, if everything is good.

Granted, if it's flu season or you have/had a cold, then I understand the delay of visiting them.

Even if I had a planned trip, I'd make time out of my schedule to visit by getting dinner for the parents. Even if it's only an hour or so.

Yeah I feel like I'd be pretty offended if either of my siblings didn't visit my newborn child within a month of the birth. And I don't think I'm easily offended.

Yeah I feel like I'd be pretty offended if either of my siblings didn't visit my newborn child within a month of the birth. I don't think I'm easily offended.
I know that there are different situations for people. But if your relationship with your sibling and family is in good standing and you're in the area, you should make it a priority to find time to welcome the new addition to the family.

I, too, would be livid if my brother made up some crap excuse of why he and his wife couldn't visit.

Happy Wednesday

20190123_114636.jpg

So I went to drink with my 2 homies from hs with their girlfriends, but this chick that been liking back my posts on social media whose a friend of GF of Homie 1.(I added her even tho we never met even before) and she followed back on twitter/IG too.

Apparently I asked her out while I was about to pass out cause I was 5th wheeling smh shes a friend of friend's GF though I was sure I was spewing nonsense lmao and wasnt formal.

I got the haha react on Messenger only when I apologized for the video that was sent but after 2 days I got a reply and she said its ok bro apparently I called her bro first on my apology chat smh. Replied again and now I got no response for a day now.

This girl a solid 9.5/10. Next move is
1. Send another chat?
2. Wait for another night out where she's there.

So I went to drink with my 2 homies from hs with their girlfriends, but this chick that been liking back my posts on social media whose a friend of GF of Homie 1.(I added her even tho we never met even before) and she followed back on twitter/IG too.

Apparently I asked her out while I was about to pass out cause I was 5th wheeling smh friend's GF though I was sure I was spewing nonsense lmao and wasnt formal.

I got the haha react on Messenger only when I apologized for the video that was sent but after 2 days I got a reply and she said its ok bro apparently I called her bro first on my apology chat smh. Replied again and now I got no response for a day now.

1. Send another chat?
I'd respond back and ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat and hang out. Then wait for her response.

Apparently I asked her out while I was about to pass out cause I was 5th wheeling smh friend's GF though I was sure I was spewing nonsense lmao and wasnt formal.

1. Send another chat?

You handed yourself an L, when you gave the bad impression you couldn’t handle the liquor.

The only way you can recoucp if your homie gf can vouch that you a “good dude”

TAN,

I survived my first rec league game. My conditioning was trash (as expected), but my jumper was there. Forced a couple shots, which I’m upset about.

Shot the final 4 free throws to seal the game :pimp:

I'm shooting 20/50 from the free throw line so far, I would not have hit 4 free throws to ice the same. I shoot 80 in practice though

I'd respond back and ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat and hang out. Then wait for her response.

I still have an unreplied message when she replied 2 days after but might do that im thinking doing it personally woulda been a better move so im not tryna be needy after I had double Ls(drunk & calling her bro smh)

You handed yourself an L, when you gave the bad impression you couldn’t handle the liquor.

The only way you can recoucp if your homie gf can vouch that you a “good dude”

Im actually cool with my homie and her gf who's her close friend so thats def possible just kinda thinking ifi this an L already tho smh

Apparently I asked her out while I was about to pass out cause I was 5th wheeling smh shes a friend of friend's GF though I was sure I was spewing nonsense lmao and wasnt formal.

1. Send another chat?
Tricky situation. May just want to play it cool and wait for the next night out. Right now, you asking her out is coming from the guy that can't handle his liquor.

This is NT we need pics

1. Send another chat?

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom