the thread about nothing...

EPPL71209

powers that b are on to you...

on another note pretty sure ima sell my copy of KH3... never played the previous 2 so no point in me playing this one

Why'd you cop?
I mean obviously you won't be as invested coming into it new, but the game has an ARCHIVE section that covers the story thus far.
There are also Youtube videos lol

Why'd you cop?
I mean obviously you won't be as invested coming into it new, but the game has an ARCHIVE section that covers the story thus far.
There are also Youtube videos lol
not into watching youtube vids about games other than reviews.
and because i missed out on the spiderman pro bundle and 500 million edition ps4 pro

So my co-worker who requested to step down from her position has been pretty much MIA and acting non-nonchalantly at work. While some of her projects have been re-assigned to me. Which isn't a problem, but the fact she isn't contributing any detailed info on where she left off is pretty annoying.

Drinking a double-shot espresso. It's going to be a long day at work, plus my league game that doesn't start until 935 tonight.:smh:

All good, though. Feeling motivated and ready to be more active in this game.

I feel bad for the mildwest right now.

It didn't click until just a few seconds ago that all the record lows being posted is coming from middle america

-25 in Chicago?

I hope this weather isn't coming east.

Back
Top Bottom